Forced to buy a vampire slave -chapter 50-

Chapter 50:

I stood; leaning against the wall with my hands grasped in my hair as my eyes were closed tightly.

I felt an overwhelming surge of emotions; anger, sadness, regret, guilt, and more anger.

I regretted saying I didn't love Corey, I regretted saying most of the things I've said within the past half hour.

My mind kept replaying the look in his face when I said I didn't love him.

The look of hurt in his gleaming eyes made my heart ache.

After a few minutes my emotions slowly faded into an annoying feeling of irritation.

What I was irritated at I wasn't sure. I think just life in general.

I didn't regret saying it so much anymore-I didn't want to regret it really.

He deserved it, he was being a jackass.

And he burned down my fucking car.

The thought of it made anger prickle at my skin.

Plus he's the one who broke up with me, so what if I didn't love him anymore?

Why did he expect us to be all nice towards each other and still be madly in love?

He broke up with me on my wedding day and he's acting insanely jealous of me liking Reaver which in my opinion doesn't make since.

I have the right to be a little mad don't I?

Well hell if I do; I am.

As I ran my hands through my hair I caught sight of the tattoo on my arm.

I glared down at my arm.

Why did I let Drake convince me to get that damned thing?

I desperately wanted it gone; to be rid of it and have back my clear un-tattooed skin without any traces of his name.

Amidst my angst I walked to the bathroom and turned on the sink, getting a handful of soap and trying desperately and fruitlessly to scrub off the black ink from my arm even though-in the back of my mind I knew it was a hopeless and stupid effort.

I continued to scrub harshly at my skin, using tons of soap and my nails to try and erase the name.

I could faintly hear my cell phone ringing from my room but I was too lost in my helpless state at the moment to really even give the shrill ringing a fleeting thought.

As I felt my eyes fill with troubled tears I blinked them away, my arm stinging as I raked my nails over it repetitively.

I did this for minutes after minutes with my cell phone's ringing endlessly the whole time before I finally gave up and took my pleading fingers away from the tattoo, seeing the water run a diluted red from the blood from my arm.

I hadn't really given the stinging pain any thought while I was doing it, even when I saw blood start to ooze from the scratches my nails made I still kept going.

And now my arm was a raw, red mess but yet-the tattoo was still there.

I washed the soap from it as it burned the raw skin and wiped off my arm whilst more blood slowly crept from the scratches.

I took a moment to take in a few deep, steadying breaths before giving up at the sound of my phone starting up again.

I let out an aggravated noise and walked from the bathroom to my room, heading over to where my phone was.