Forced To Buy A Vampire Slave -Chapter 11-

Chapter 11

I stared at Corey debating whether or not to let him drive my car.

I just couldn't resist his smile so I handed him the keys.

"Yes!" He said excitedly. He was more excited than a kid on Christmas morning.

He grabbed the keys and kissed my cheek, "Thank you!" He said.

My heart fluttered and I hid my smile.

"Don't wreck it." I said.

"I won't, I promise." He replied.

I got in the seat beside him and leaned my head back against the leather seat.

Corey started the car and drove out of the driveway.

He was so excited; it reminded me of how excited I was when I first got it.

"So were we going?" Corey asked me.

"I don't know, were do you wanna go?" I replied.

"I don't know, were do wanna go?" He asked.

"I asked you first."

"I don't care."

"Okay umm...there." I said pointing out the window at a nice looking restaurant.

He pulled into the parking lot of the restaurant and turned off the car taking the keys out and tucking them in his pocket. We got out of the car and walked into the restaurant.

The restaurant was dimly lit and rock music was playing in the background.

Corey and I we seated at a small round black table with two seats. I sat down across from him and started flipping through the menu.

I ordered a cheeseburger and Corey ordered a steak; rare.

I thought I was going to get sick when he cut open the steak and I saw how red it was.

"That is disgusting." I said.

"I'm a vampire." He replied.

"Doesn't make it less disgusting."

"You wanna try some?" He asked with a smile.

"No."

"Aw come on, it's good."

"Fine." I agreed.

He handed me the fork and I took a bite of the red meat.

He watched me as I chewed it and grimaced, I spit it out into a napkin and said; "I can taste the blood."

Corey chuckled, "I know that's the best part."

I handed him his fork and took a drink of my coke to wash down the taste.

"So do you like my car?" I asked him.

"It's amazing." He stated with a smile.

"Yeah I'm in love with it, so if you wreck it I swear to god I will kill you." I threatened.

"You could try." He said.

"I could try and succeed."

"Nice comeback." He said.

"Thank you, I thought it was too."

After dinner we shared a piece of chocolate cake that was quite delicious.

I ended up knocking over his drink and it spilled all over the table and floor.

"Dammit Arabelle," Corey said using a napkin to clean up the table.

I couldn't help but laugh as I helped him clean it up.

"Why are you laughing?" He asked.

"Cause its funny." I replied.

After we managed to clean up most of it I paid for the food.

"Let's go before you knock over more things." Corey said.

I laughed and followed him to the car.

We got in and drove back to the house.

Once we reached the house Corey and I walked upstairs to my room.

Corey took of his pants and shirt and lay down on the bed with his hands behind his head and sighed.

After a few minutes he opened one eye and looked at me, "Are you just going to stand there and stare at me or are you coming to bed?" He asked.

"I wasn't staring at you." I replied.

I walked into the closet and changed into dark blue and black plaid shorts and a white tank top. I walked back into the room turned off the lights and got in bed snuggling under the covers.