~•Chapter 1•~

Hinata POV:
5:00 Am
"Beep" "Beep" "Beep"
I groaned as I turned my alarm off, I looked at the time "ugh..I gotta get ready.."I thought as I walked out my bed, when I stood up I felt my chest heavier and my hair longer I ignored and walked to the bathroom to get ready for school..
I washed my face and was drying it when I saw it.."AAAAAAAHH" I shouted but my voice was a little bit different..my mom rushed into the bathroom room "shoyo are you oka-..."my mom was shocked at what she was seeing...a little girl with orange fluffy hair all over her face in some short shorts and a big sized shirt.."OMG SHOYO IS THAT YOU??"my mom shouted as she was still confused if she was dreaming or what?!.."mom i-it's me w-why am I l-like this?!!"I questioned scared of what I'm right now.."I don't know..let's go see a doctor, you can skip school for today.." my mom said as she pated my head."o-okay" I said 'cause I didn't want to go to school like this..

At the doctor's office:
"Everything is fine with her she's a full recovered girl.." the doctor told my mom."What do you mean doctor yesterday she was a boy and nothing is wrong with him.."my mom told the doctor a little bit worried.."I'm sorry ma'am but I can't do anything about this he is a girl now.."the doctor said while looking at me.."What about volleyball can I still play..?"I asked a little scared if I can't play with my team any more.."we talked with your school and they informed us that it's okay and your coach didn't mind" the doctor told me.."oh thank God" I said a bit relieved.."but you have to wear the girls uniform and the girls gym uniform to"my mom told me..I was a little shocked and scared but then I agreed because if I did so, I can play volleyball then..
After that my mom thanked the doctor and we went back home.

At home:
When we got home I took my phone out of my pocket and texted yachi-san..

-Sho~yo•°•: yachi-saaaan

-Yach~ii°3°: oh hinata-kun do you need something??why aren't you in practice?!

-Sho~yo•°•: can you and kyoko-san come over to my house pleaseee it's really important..:(

-Yach~ii°3°: uhm..okay..are you sure your okay?

-Sho~yo•°•: I'm fine just get here as quick as possible.. :(

-Yach~iii°3°: okay see you..

- Sho~yo•°•: see ya... :/

I sighed as I put my phone down and went to my room..

Team POV:
Everyone was practicing but there was something missing, no someone "Where's hinata?" Suga asked a little worried about his baby crow.."maybe he's late?"said daichi.."he isn't coming today his mom said he was sick" couch Ukai said.."hmmm..weird he could of called someone.."suga said a little sad that his baby didn't call him.."alright everyone back to practice" Ukai said to his team.."USO" everyone shouted..

Yachi's POV:
"Umm..kyoko-San..?"I said as I went to help kyoko-San fill the bottles.."What's it Yachi..?"kyoko-San asked me as we were walking back in the gym.."uh..Hinata-kun texted me earlier and said he wanted us to come over as quick as possible..I don't know why tho.." I said as I looked at kyoko-San.."hmm okay let's ask couch and then go to his house.."kyoko-San said as we put the bottles down..

At hinata's house: (still yachi's POV)
We knocked at the door waiting for someone to open it.."click"we heard the door open and then we saw a short girl with curly messy hair all over her face.."I'm..hi we're Hinata-kun's friends he wanted us to come here.."kyoko-San said as she looked at the girl.."k-kyoko-San..Y-Yachi-San..i-it's me H-Hinata.."the girl told us.. I was shocked so was kyoko-San we looked at her up to down "H-Hinata-Kun..IS THAT YOU..???"I shouted 'cause I was confused a lot..'What does she mean she's hinata b-but Hinata-kun's a boy i-..' my thoughts we're cut "p-please come in.."Hinata-kun said looking at the ground..