C~73: Mr. And Mrs. Hale

Finding a valid answer to questions can be hard or complicated.

Questions lead way to answers, answers to fighting, and so on, but you need to stand with you to really win a fight. That was Caius's mistake, and now he won't hurt anyone again, no he's not dead, but he is in Aro's custody to one day maybe even rejoin the Volturi.

But before that, he did return Hayden's soul to his body, and he woke from his two-year sleep, happy to spend time with us in the plane of reality now.

Hunter was more than happy to take Selene's last words and share them, she was his girlfriend after all, and he planned to make her death more peaceful then it sounded.

Let's not forget hour heroes, four teenagers how left home to come and save me.

My sons did that along with finding their real power as children of the blood moon.

Jasper and I were more than shocked that Seth had imprinted on Major and Whitman finding his mate in the human seems to run in the family.

I have always been accepted in a family, but now it was a family I was going to be bound to.

Bound to by marriage.

"Been waiting almost three years, and I'm still nervous," I speak as Alice places the flower held the veil in my hair. "And I've been waiting almost three years to deal with this nervous breakdown," she speaks.

Breakdown, not yet, although I am on the verge of it. Reaching a hand up, I go to touch my face until Alice grabs my wrist, "Touch the art you lose your arm."

Okay, command freak is back, and I didn't miss her.

Rosalie walks in with a pair of white low heels and places them at my feet, slipping them on for me. "I know you hate heels, so I found these...Sweety!" she shouts; Skye skips in the room, smiling, "Yeah, mom?"

Oh forgot to mention, since Skye technically didn't have a home, and Rosalie and Emmett always wanted a kid, so they adopted her. I've seen them happier, Skye looks me over "Not bad Ms.E." she speaks.

"Thank you."

"She right, E, you look great," says Bella from her place on the table just as I was when we prepared for her wedding. Our wedding is taking place at the Cullens, but mines at sunset instead of noon.

Skye jumps up looking out the window and grins "Everyone's down their, lot of people." she states, Rose stands hugging her shoulder "Family, friends, no groomsmen though." she points out making us all laugh expect Alice who rolls her eyes "They better be their soon."

"Are we sure, Edward didn't even come home last night," tells Bella.

"Guys night out and suddenly the groom is missing along with the rest of our men." shares Esme as she and Emily walk in the room. "Even a lot of the pack is gone," Emily mentions making us all laugh again.

"Forget about the guys! E time to tell us who the maid of honor is," states Leah strutting in, oh this conversation. Standing, I smile, "How could I pick just one, instead of bridesmaids and maid of honor I want ya'll to be my maids of honor."

Alice smiles, satisfied with that answer. "I'll go tell Tana." she says with a chirp skipping out, "SHOWTIME IN TEN MINUTES!!!" she shouts, the next longest ten minutes of my life. Everyone smiles at me before walking out, leaving me to my thoughts.

It was hard to feel like the past two years I haven't been married, no I was just a girl living with her boyfriend and their two kids.

Almost five years ago, I landed in Forks and went to school, met Jasper, learned about his family than my own.