C~33: A Thousand Years

Sitting on a tree stump, I tune my guitar, a flash crosses my eyes, and I look up at Peter, who was laughing "Oh come on you would never wear something like that on your own."

Peter and Hayden both wore tux's, while Tana wore a yellowish gold cocktail dress showing off her curves. She walks over, helping me stand in the heels, "Lay off, you look beautiful, E."

"Not have bad yourself," I state. Just then, Alice walks over as if a drill commander preparing for battle. She looks over the instruments, and them heads over to Tana and me, but freezes at her sight.

I take Alice's hand, bringing the two closer, "Alice, this is Tana, the newest member of Twilight." I explain, Tana smirks, holding out a hand, "Nice to meet you, Alice, you look good."

Alice's mouth hangs as she shakes her hand "Um, thank you and thank you for playing-"

"Don't mention, any friend of E's is a friend of mine."

"Of course." Alice finishes and walks away, hold up, did that might have been makeup, or was Alice blushing. Tana whistles as Alice walks away; I cross my arms smirking, "Like what you see?"

Tana nudges my shoulder, looking at me amazed before turning back to Alice, "You never mentioned your boyfriend's sister was..."

"Hot?"

"Adorable!" she whispers; I giggle, grinning like a loon. "Then, at the party, ask her dance when we're off duty."

"You really think so?" she asks, was her nervous? My mouth gaps open "Don't you usually stand up for this stuff, I can promise you she'll say yes, Alice is a very extroverted person." I describe making Tana nod her head, "Okay."

"You're gonna do it?"

"I'm gonna do it."

"Okay-"

"Later."

"O...Okay." I finish giving up. To be frank, I really hope Tana and Alice hit it off. I think they would be charming together if that's what they want, of course. Wait, but I have to think about the vampire part, no one else needed to be on the Volturi's hit list.

Actually, the Volturi should be out of mind.

This was Bella's wedding, it was her day.

Speaking of which, Hayden taps me on the shoulder and has us all turn towards the house where Bella and Charlie were. And to say Bella was beautiful was an understatement. Her dress was slick, simple, and elegant, her smile even more the better.

Standing with Tana and Hayden, we begin playing a soft melody on our instruments, Peter only chiming in with his cymbals. For once, this piece wasn't mine, Edward wrote this and I wanted to make sure it would be perfect.

Glancing over, I lock eyes with the groom, and he smiles at me, nodding and mouthing thank you. I give him a wink as a sign to go get her.

The lovers stare into each other's eyes as a father hands off his daughter to another man. The minister sends our band a look, and we finish out on our final note sitting down in our chairs. He returns to the couple, "Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here on this glorious day to witness the union of Edward Cullen and Bella Swan. Please repeat after me. I, Edward Cullen."

"I, Edward Cullen," repeats Edward.

"Take you, Bella Swan."

"To have and to hold."

The rest of the world fell into place.