44

no one POV:

"as she said, Tzuyu can't know about this. I can't risk her, even if it's only 0.0001%. But we can tell Dahyun and Chaeyoung to stay with Tzuyu whenever, tell them about it too. we'll ask the gfriend members to keep an eye on Eunha and tell us if she does anything suspicious. We'll ask JYP for protection and also some eyes in Hanlim school just in case. I'll try to talk to Eunha as I break up with Tzuyu..." Sana said, her voice draining.

"Sana, that seems like a fair plan, but can you break up with Tzuyu?" jihyo asked.

"I-I have to." Sana sighed.

"Keep in mind that you have no choice Sana,if you're choosing to use Eunha's plan, or else you'll be risking Tzuyu's life." Nayeon warned.

"I understand. I'll use up the week's time. Tell JYP I'll take a leave for a week." I said.

"okay. I'll go meet the Gfriend members." jeongyeon volunteered and Mina decided to go as well. "We'll leave now." jeongyeon and Mina then left the practice room.

"we'll go to Dahyun and Chaeyoung." momo said and took Nayeon with her.

"let's get back to the dorm. Spend your time with Tzuyu more." jihyo said and helped Sana up.

"I know." Sana muttered.

at the dorm:

"What are you thinking?" Jihyo asked and handed Sana a cup of water.

"I'mI just wondering, what did I do to deserve this? Did I destroy the world in my last life? What have I done? Why is she bothering me after 7 whole years?? she has her own girlfriend and I have mine. She was the one who cheated in first place, with Sowon! she got what she want, she's with Sowon even before we broke up! Why is she..."

Jihyo thought sana's sad cuz the topic of Eunha cheating.

"Eunha isn't worth it sana-"

"Don't get me wrong Jihyo. I don't love Eunha anymore. My whole heart is taken by Tzuyu now. I wasn't sad about the topic of Eunha cheating coming up. I'm just sad, about that I have to leave Tzuyu. Worried, she'll get hurt by Eunha or do something to herself. Mad, that Eunha's still bothering me. Pity, on Sowon who thought her girlfriend really loved her, cuz I doubt that. I just- Tzuyu-" sana started crying as Jihyo embraced her in her arms.

"we're back." Momo and Nayeon said as they entered the dorm. Momo immediately hugged Sana when she noticed Sana was crying. Nayeon followed behind.

"We told Dahyun and Chaeyoung everything, they promised." Nayeon said softly, patting Sana's back.

"we've finished talking to them as well. Eunbi said eunha was definitely strange through the years, but they thought it was normal since she has been like that for 7 whole years. She's always sneakingly using her phone during rehearsals and the time Sana recieved the messages, Eunha was using her phone as well, looking mad as well, according to Yuju. Umji said she'll put up a security camera in the dorm just in case. Sowon didn't come of course, someone had to take care of Eunha obviously." Jeongyeon started blabbering the second she entered the dorm.

"Sana? Are you okay?" to the opposite, Mina ran to Sana immediately after realizing Sana's crying.

"I don't want to leave Tzuyu!!!" Sana whined. The members all gathered around and hugged her.

"Sana, we'll take care of it. remember your plan? It'll work. I'm sure of it." mina comforted.

Sana POV:

the next day:

"tzuyu! I heard you're having a project this week? Do you think you can make time?" I called Tzuyu on the phone.

"Sorry Sana, I don't think I can. you see, it's a very important project, and it'll count 20% of my graduation mark. I'll hand this in at the end of the week."

today's Wednesday...a week, if Tzuyu hands in the project on Sunday, we still have 3 days...

"ah, okay then. it's fine, I have work too anyways. good luck on your project Tzuyu." I said bitterly

"sorry Sana, I'll make it up to you. I have a test on Monday, too." tzuyu said.

Ah...that's 2 days left.

"Then we'll go out on Tuesday and Wednesday?" I asked, hoping nothing is on.

"wait lemme check..." She paused and looked at her calendar.

"ah sana...Dahyun Chaeyoung and I are in charge of an event at school, and we'll present the proposal on Tuesday afternoon...I'm totally free on Wednesday, and We can do tuesday evening too!" tzuyu said.

"ummm can Dahyun and chaeyoung do the presentation themselves?" I asked hopefully.

"I'm afraid not. Those two idiots can't do much. I'm the one who wrote the proposal so they're just planning to read from the script. In case the teachers ask questions, I'll have to answer..."she chuckled. She probably's wondering why do I want to hang out so much...

"okay then. Tuesday afternoon and Wednesday it is!"I acted cheerfully.

"As I've been busy for the week, the teacher said I can take a leave the next week on Thursday and Friday as well. Are you free? If not I'll postpone the leave til next time." she asked.

"Sorry tzu, we have schedules from Wednesday on..." I answered.

"okay then! tell me when you'll be free and I'll talk to the teacher about it."

"Okay. Bye~"

"bye. I love you." She said.

"I love you more..." I mumbled and hung up.

"you okay Sana?" jihyo asked.

"yeah...Tzuyu only has time on Tuesday evening and Wednesday."I said.

"I'll permit you to stay outside on Tuesday." jihyo said.

"really?!" I looked up at her.

"yeah, you can spend your night with Tzuyu." Jihyo patted my shoulder.

"Thanks Ji. I owe you one."

"Sure, treat me to dinner next time. I'm going to Daniel's now." Jihyo smiled at me and left.

I laid on my bed and made a descison after sometime.

"hello?"

"you know who I am. meet me at Jenlisa nations in 30." I said coldly and hung up. I put on the necklace Tzuyu and I bought as a couple a week ago. "perfect." I muttered and grabbed my things.

"I'm going to meet her." I said and left the dorm.

"Wait what? we're coming with you! we won't expose ourselves!!" mina and Momo shouted after me and followed me.

--------------------------------------------

ooh the tension's highhhhhh
Oh and sorry I was late hehe i forgot☺️
follow, vote and comment and follow my instagram toooo

acc: shiba_7321