39

since there will be 3 parts, I'll put them into 3 chapters. who knows how long they'll be? enjoy~ and P.s this story MAY end soon~

play it :3

Michaeng:

"mina unnie." Chaeyoung answered the call form Mina.

"Chaeng, I'll arrive in 5. see you later~"

"okay unnie." I hung up.

"tzuyu!!!!!!! I still can't believe I'm meeting mina in 5 minutes, and she's even 5 minutes early!!!" I screamed.

"shut up chaeng. Sana's coming to our dorm too." Tzuyu said, drinking her coffee.

"Excuse me! Sana is coming here and you're not even changing or do makeup?!!"

"Why should I? they're just people." tzuu said.

"Fine! I won't argue with you now. I'll go bye!" I said and rushed out of the dorm.

A graceful figure got off the van and walked towards me. She was wearing a white shirt and shorts. She. is. absolutely. gorgeous.

"Chaeyoungie!!" she waddled towards me. it's real. she really walks like a penguin and it's damn hot...I muttered.

"hello." She smiled

"a-annyeonhasaeyo..."I bowed.

"Come on chaeng you don't have to bow. I'm your friend right?" she chuckled.

"You're still my favorite idol..." I muttered.

"yah! just think of me as your friend!" She clung on my arm.

"O-okay, I'll try." I muttered.

"Where do you wanna go?" I asked Mina.

"Well, I heard there's a new cafe in Gangnam. I really wanted to check it out. Do you want to go there?" She asked.

"yeah. I haven't tried it." I nodded. She smiled and we headed towards the cafe.

"oh, and I heard Dahyun and her friend instagram is going there too today." I said.

she froze for a moment.

"Don't worry unnie, we've already figure it out once you told me you're Mina. but Dahyun doesn't know." I patted her head unconsciously. she stared at me after I did it and I realized what I have done.

"Ah!! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to- I mean I didn't know what I was thinking to do that- I-"

Mina took my hand and put it on her head. "It's fine. I like it."

my heart skipped a beat and looked down, feeling myself getting red.

"you're blushing!! hehe you're cute chaeng." She giggled and pulled me towards the cafe.

There's a same one opening in the next street. let's go there instead." she said, checking her phone. I nodded as I allowed her to pull me in the crowd.

"here it is." we arrived at the cafe. there was a quieter place, where there are little suites to keep us alone.

"Let's go to this one." mina said and we went into one of the suites.

it was raining for a bit outside and we admired the view for a while.

"here are your food.please enjoy and have a good day." the waitress bowed and left.

Mina smelt the Americano. and I took out my phone and took a few pictures.

she chuckled at my actions. "I see you're having fun right there?" I blushed in embarrassment and ate my cake.

"let me help you take a picture." she offered and asked me to pose. I did as I was told and she was smiling after taking it.

"You're gorgeous." she whispered. I heard it and blushed again.

"I didn't know I can blush that easily." I muttered as I recalled my scary past with girls surrounding me for months.

"I'll send them to you later."

"Sure."

"Chaeyoung." She suddenly called.

"yeah?"

"I was wondering, if you ever...had a specific feeling, that you might like me?" She asked, scratching her thumb. I looked down and saw that the spot has already turned red and it seems like it's her practice whenever she's nervous.

I took her hand to prevent her form scratching it again.

"Well I admit, there were, lots in fact. but I'm not sure." I said truthfully. I can't believe I'm actually telling her that...

"If I knew it was you, I could've stopped my feelings." I said.

"why?"

"well, first you're really someone I look up to, and, you're up on the peak of the mountain Mina unnie.and me? I'm just, a student."

"but?"

I sighed. Mina unnie's really smart...

"but I couldn't. cuz I never knew it was you since that day you told me."

What if I told you that I love you?

Would you tell me that you love me back?

What if I told you that I miss you?

Would you tell me that you miss me back?

What if I told you that I need you?

Would you tell me that you need me, yeah?

If I'd tell you all my feelings

Would you believe me, yeah?

this song rang up in the cafe at the wrong timing...

"would you?"Mina unnie asked.

"huh?"

"What if I told you that I love you?" she quoted the lyrics.

"Would you tell me that you love me back?" she asked, looking into my eyes.

I stared back and it seemed forever. the song ended, and she asked again.

"If I'd tell you all my feelings." "Would you believe me?"

I couldn't control myself..."Yeah. I would." I whispered.

She first froze or a moment, and then, a wide gummy smile showed up on her face. Everything didn't seem to mean much suddenly the moment she showed her smile, that smile, was the only thing that means to me.

"I love you." she whispered.

"I love you back." I smiled.

we chuckled together and held each other's hands.

"Thank you." she said.

"thank you too." I said back.

-----------------------------------------

oooh....ouch that hurts. too sweet that I thinnk I might have to go to the dentist's. I can't believe I wrote that...

follow, comment and vote and follow my instagram!

acc; shiba_7321

(oops got 'vote' and 'comment' switched)