24

No one POV:

"TZUYUUUUUU ARE YOU OKAY???!" chaeyoung and hyun ran up to her as soon as she left the hall.

"you cried??!! What the heck!!! Who ddi this? I'm going to kill him/her."Dahyun threatened.

Tzuyu giggled at her friend's responses. "it feels so good when you guys are protective." Tzuyu sniffed.

"Aw no don't cry Tzuyu I'm sorry." Dahyun panicked and chaeyoung handed her her ice cream."Here." 

Tzuyu smiled at her. "I'm okay girls. Jihyo unnie just reminded me of my mother. She didn't do anything to me. chaeyoung. keep your ice cream." 

"JIhyo? wait. That girl that JIhyo hugged...was you?! The news has been spread all over the campus girl!!! You're famous because of twice, again." Chaeyoung exclaimed.

"for your information, I'm always famous even before the incident as the top student with both looks and brains okay?" Tzuyu joked.

"Yeah but its totally different!!They think you're somehow related to TWICE."

"actually...maybe a bit? Oh and chaeng, if you promise to buy me food whenever I want for a year, I'll give you Mina's number." 

"WHAT DID YOU SAY??!!!" Chaeyoung widened her eyes and grabbed Tzuyu's shoulders.

"I'll give you Mina's number if you treat me food whenever I want."Tzuyu repeated.

"No that's not the point. You got Mina's number??!!!"

tzuyu nodded. Dahyun stood there, looking at the two.

"dahyunie, you want it?" Tzuyu raised an eyebrow. Dahyun nodded.

"treat me drinks for a year." Tzuyu smirked.

"Deal." Dahyun Said and tzuyu handed her the note. Dahyun marked down mina's number and poof! 

"It's real..." Dahyun said as she showed chaeyoung and Tzuyu Mina's kakao talk.

"Deal.Gimme that." Chaeyoung gulped and tzuyu gave her the note.

"Remember your promises~" Tzuyu said as they walked towards the school gate.

unknown

chaeyoung:

hi!

I don't know if you remember me but I'm chaeyoung from the fan sign at Hanlim arts school today.

MINARIIIIII:

hi Chaeyoung. of course I do.

Chaeyoung:

omg..the myoui mina talked to me ahhhhhhh

MINARIIIIII:

yeah. sorry but we've got schedule after fan sign so I have to go now. sorry...

chaeyoung:

it's okay! I'm happy enough already :)

MINARIIIIII:

hehe bye ;*

Chaeyoung:

AHHHHHHHH SHE SENT A KISSING EMOJI AFFFFF// deleted

----------------------------------

I have no school today :))) so extra small update:)

follow, vote and comment !

follow my instagram too~

acc: shiba_7321