27

No one POv:

Sana was lying in her bed again in her thoughts.
"Knock knock"
"Sana dinner's ready." Jihyo peeked through the door.

"I'm not in the mood to eat Jihyo. Just leave me alone." Sana grunted, facing the wall.

"Do you want to talk? I guess it's about Tzuyu?" Jihyo asked, and sat down on the bed.
"Yeah." Sana replies shortly. Ever since Tzuyu told her she has a crush that she finds cute, Sana found it quite hard to breathe and that something was pressuring her chest.
"Wanna talk to me about it? I could help." Jihyo shrugged and made herself comfortable.

"Jihyo. I don't know what I'm feeling right now."
"Remember the time I told you guys I had a crush on the girl I met in the convenience store? I'm pretty sure it's Tzuyu now.
So am I crushing on Tzuyu? Or it's just some kind of puppy love I felt that instant?"
"Just now while we were chatting, Tzuyu told me that she's gay, which is a good thing right? That means I have a chance."

"But after that she said she found a girl cute today. Then I felt like I couldn't breathe and I was frustrated all of a sudden. Like a rock was pressing down on my chest. I want her to be happy and told her to go for the girl, but she said the girl's someone she couldn't own and I'd be really shocked if I knew who it is."

"It hurts seeing her saying she couldn't own that girl, and seeing her crushing on another girl. But if that girl's someone she couldn't own, does that mean I have a chance?"
"I feel bad thinking like this. I don't even know if I'm in love with her or am I just loving her and wanting her to be happy as a friend?"
"Jihyo yah I've never felt this way even to those who I've dated in my past. It feels strange..."

Jihyo sighed. How she wished the girl in for the of her could get what she wants.
"That's it Sana, you're in love, with Tzuyu."

"But-this is wrong. She treats me as her friend only, and me, here, loving her."

"Sana, there is no problem. It's okay. Tell me, what would you do if Tzuyu's hurt by the girl she crushes on?"
"I-I don't know."
Jihyo sighed. "Go for your girl. It's worth a try. But careful when you choose your identity. Will you court her as Sana of Twice? Or as the 'shibatozaki' she has been talking to?"

"What would you suggest?"Sana asked Jihyo.

"I'd say Shibatozaki. But since shibatozaki already found out about Tzuyu's crush, maybe you could start with Sana, a complete stranger who doesn't know things about Tzuyu. You can tell her you're shibatozaki later on."
"Hmmmm okay! Thanks Jihyo!" Sana finally smiled.
"No problem Sana. Come on out, we're having dinner.

"Okayyy!!"

Shibatozaki:
Tzuyu yahhhh

Tyoda:
Yes unnie?

Shibatozaki:
Well after our conversation from yesterday
I decided to tell you that
I'm gay too :3

Tyoda:
Woah really unnie

Shibatozaki:
Yeah
So don't feel uncomfortable with me
You can talk about ur crush with me too

Tyoda:
😂 ok unnie

Shibatozaki:
:)

Tyoda:
I'm going to sleep now cuz I have work to do tmr morning
and good news to you: You can try making me like TWICE

Sana POV:
What!!!! Did that concert and fan meeting make her fall for Twice a bit??!! I hope her bias will be me... Come on sana you can do it!!!

shibatozaki:
really!!! You bet I am!!!

Tyoda:Calm down shiba. You can start by giving me a fact about anything everyday

shibatozaki:
yes ma'am!

Tyoda:
hehe goodnight

Shibatozaki:
goodnight~♥♥

Tyoda:
what's with the heart?//deleted