34

No one POV:

Kakao talk

chaeng

Mina:

chaeng

are you okay now?

please talk to me

chaengie

please I cant stand this

if you're not replying I'm going to come to your dorm

chaeng:

what do you want unnie

Mina is inviting you for a voice call

decline/ accept

"Chaeng?"a soft voice ran through the phone.

"Unnie." I replied.

I could hear her taking a deep breath.

"I'm really sorry chaeng. I. didn't mean to hide it from you. I couldn't stand hiding it anymore so I admitted it. I didn't expect you to ignore me...chaeng, I know I shouldn't even be chatting with fans, but something pulled me to you when Sana started chatting with Tzuyu that day...I'm really sorry. please...don't ignore me..."

I could feel she's staring to tear up.

"Mina unnie, don't cry, please." that was the only thing I can do over the phone.

I sighed. "I wasn't angry unnie. I was just too shocked. like, my favorite idol had been talking to me over the phone. I've fangirled in front of you mina unnie, I'm embarrassed. I-didn't know what to do."

"Chaeng, it's not embarrassing. I really appreciate you being a once but I don't just want that. can we at least be friends?"

"of course, how can I refuse my idol?"

I smiled along as I heard her giggle. Her laughter were music to my ears. How did I even forgive her so easily? No, chaeng you're not in love with her. she's just a friend. You can't. I thought.

"Chaengie?" her soft voice called.

"sorry, I dozed off. I still can't believe this is true. My friend, who FANGIRLED on Mina with me was actually my idol, Mina..."

"hehe, it's true chaengie.now....I want to ask for something but if its too much it's okay." I could feel that she's hella nervous.

"Calm down mina unnie. it's not like you're doing something big." I comforted.

"wouldyouliketohangoutwithmesometime" She blabbered. I guess it made her even nervous.

"What did you say?" I teased. I actually heard it.

She took a deep breath. "Would you like to hang out withmesometime...." it was quite good at first but she was nervous again.

I chucked. "unnie, people can't hear you if you speak like that. but I'm the chaeyoung, I heard it. And the answer is yes."

silence passed through the phone and after sometime. "Yes!!!!!!" She squealed. I didn't know the Myoui Mina could be this cute...what the fuxk I'm blushing?!!! It's just her voice gosh...tzuyu and dahyun are right,I'm deadly whipped.

"I'll text you the day when we're off soon. bye now! I'm going for a photoshoot." she whispered.

"okay bye." I laughed and waited for her to hang up.

"Why aren't you hanging up?" she asked.

"Why aren't you hanging up?" I asked back.

"I don't want to Hang up on you."She said.

"I don't want to either." I said.

"We'll do it together. 1, 2, 3.? She counted and hung up. of course I didn't hang up on her, how could I? I smiled and walked to the kitchen for snacks, finding dahyun laying on the sofa as if she's dead.