Home

Win 's pov
We have our exams coming very soon. I tutored Bright for a month. He is a great learner . He works hard and complete every assignment that I give him.  I entered his house with ringing bell because he gave me a spare key because he loves to sleep and I know he would be sleeping right now.  I bought us lunch. I kept lunch in refrigerator . And went upstairs to wake him up. I knocked his door when he didn't reply. I entered in and saw him sleeping naked I don't understand why can't he wear clothes when he sleeps.
Now I don't even scream because their is nothing that I haven't seen but still I can feel my cheek turning red. I covered him with a blanket before waking him up. I called his name few times soon he groaned and woke up. When he opened his eyes he smiled and hugged my waist.
Best thing I can wake up to.
You need to get up and study. I bought lunch for you.
Hmm I will . Let's sit like this for a while.
Nope you wake up and I will bring you your lunch here and assignment upstairs.
I ran out of the room . I could feel my heart beating so fast. I am blushing like an idiot. I went down and sat on a couch for a while to calm myself down and looked around his house. It's so empty. He needs to redecorate it. Maybe I will do that for him after exams. I will take to him later.  I took his lunch and went to his room. He is taking shower right now I sat on his bed and waited for him.  He came out with a towel wrapped around his waist . Water coming down from his wet hair. He looks extremely handsome. I covered my eyes with my hands and told him to wear something. He laughed and few seconds later I felt his soft lips on my lips. I tried hard to resist but gave in soon. His hand travelled down into my shirt . I moaned in his mouth. He started kissing my neck and pulled my shirt up and threw it away.
He started sucking my nipples a hands went down to my pants. He sucked them too hard. I might have bruises on them tomorrow.
He removed my pants and threw away his towel and took a lube from the night stand and entered me. It was painful in the beginning and soon it became a pleasure. He increased his pace
Ahhhhh briggghht faster
Come for me honey.
Soon I came in his hands and he drank all the seed. Soon he came inside me. I buried my head in his pillow.  I am tired. He looked at me and came and laid beside me.
I love you bright. Don't worry if you don't but I love you.
He looked at me shocked. I am totally prepared for rejection but he took my face in his hand and kissed me.
I kissed him back later he broke our kiss and said
I  love you too.
I am so happy. I got the guy I love. I fell asleep in his arms. I woke up when the sun was getting down. I wasted his day today. He needed to study . I happy that he is my boyfriend  but I want my boyfriend to pass his exams too. I woke him up and we started studying. I told Pa that I am staying here for tonight. I would love to spend night with my boyfriend.

Thanks for reading
Please vote and comment
Please follow me
And only 1 more chapter left.