confessions

Type 's pov
slept on couch with Win he looked relaxed so I can't wake him up. I woke up in the morning when I heard the door bell. Win groaned but didn't wake up. I opened the door and saw bright standing. He looked at me like I am an alien.
But I do look like an alien. I haven't slept properly and I am tired and my morning hair made my face look the worst. I laughed at his expression. I called him inside. He just wanted to meet Win. I told him he was tired and he need to wait for him to get up. Because it's dangerous to wake him up when he is tired. He didn't knew what happened last night so I told him. He was shocked and wanted to leave for the hospital but I stopped him since we are going to the hospital we all can go together. I went to my room to get ready. Bright offered to help me prepare breakfast.
Bright 's pov
When Uncle type told me about what happened later night. I am shocked what were they trying to do.?? I started preparing breakfast to help them. I finished making breakfast and win is still asleep. I clicked some pictures of him when Uncle Type came down.
"So you have got a crush on him?"
I don't know what to say I promised win to keep it a secret till he is ready. So I just nodded he laughed and said
"Work hard maybe he will agree to date you some day."
I let out a sigh
"Yeah I am working hard but still he is not ready yet."
"I know just give him some time. He worries about you like he worries about us. He loves to spend time with you. I am sure he likes you. He never got attached to anyone like he is attached to you. He is too focused in his studies and all .he never thinks about relationships maybe you can teach him what love is. "
"Thanks and I have no plans on giving up "
"Well that's great . Now let's finish our breakfast and I will wake him up. "
Type's pov
I am happy both of my kids have some one who love them. Both Saint and Bright are great perfect for them.
I woke Win up he blushed when he saw Bright now I am sure he likes him. I smiled at him. He went upstairs to get ready . I saw Bright talking to someone on phone. I started  eating my breakfast soon he joined me. Win came back down rubbing his eyes and  came and hugged me.

Who says he grew up he is still a 5 year old who hates to wake up ..

He smiled and slightly blushed when he saw Bright who is staring at win. I know he finds win very cute. They look cute together and now I miss Tharn .
I told both of them to finish their breakfast and told Win to feed Cooper so that we can leave. After half an hour we were all in our car on our way to hospital.
Win 's pov
I am still worried about them. Pa told me what happened and I hope all are fine. Soon we reached hospital. Dad came to us and kissed Pa on his cheek. And then he greeted Bright. He came and hugged me I rested my head on his shoulder. He laughed at me
"Someone couldn't get his beauty sleep huh"
"Yeah I slept for only 3 hours."
We left to meet my friends. Well all are sleeping so we went and sat near them and soon fell asleep.
Zee's pov
I woke up when I felt Saint moving. I ran to call the doctor. I checked Prem he is also up. Doctor checked both of them. I went to saint and kissed him on his forehead.
I missed you so much. Never do this again.
Hmmm
I hugged him tightly. Never letting him go again. He looked up from my chest like a baby.
Ahh you are so cute. How can someone not love you.
You love me.
He asked with his surprised face. I kissed his soft pink lips .
"Yes I love you the most."
" I love you too. "

Thanks for reading.
Please vote and comment
Please follow me.