annoying him

Win 's pov
Zee left early today to meet saint. I know this will work but still I will give this date a very happy ending. But I need assistance in cooking. Zee asked bright to help me. I was so tired of following him for a whole day. I know no one told me to follow him but I had to he could have spoiled everything if he told Zee. Now I have planned a way to torture him. And it will be a great way to spend time together. I love his company. He gets annoyed so easily. I started  collecting materials for cooking. Soon I started cooking. I took some eggs and broke them to separate egg yolk but everytime there is egg shells in it. I broke 3 eggs. I am getting irritated. So I left eggs and started with milkshake. But I scooped out some ice cream and some milk with whipped cream. I prepared milkshake but I can't decorate it. I kept milkshake in the refrigerator . I heard door bell. I ran to open the door. He stood there with a frown.
"Get in and help me"
"Why are you involving me in this. We can just order food they will never know about this."
"But I want to prepare food myself for them."
"Then you do it I am leaving."
I sighed and said
"I wanted to annoy you so I called you but I just realized I can't cook without you. Please help me I want to make it special for my brother. "
"OK I will help you but on a condition that you will tutor me for the whole year."
"OK I will let's go now."
He is great with cooking. I told him the recipes and he did a good job. He prepared lunch for both of us. He helped me eat when I couldn't eat properly with my left hand. We decorated the food beautifully. He made everything so cute.
It's still some time left. We sat down to watch movie. I started crying at the sad scene and he laughed at me instead of comforting me. I threw a pillow in his face.
"How can you laugh at this scene? If he leaves they will never meet again."
"It's just a movie."
He is still laughing. I threw all the pillows on his face. And that started a pillow fight. We fell on the couch all exhausted. I am laughing with him now. He turned this movie into fun. I looked around we messed up the whole room. We stood up and started cleaning the room. I got an idea . I went to our storage and took out old fairy lights. I showed them to Bright. He immediately understood what I want. We started decorating the room. When everything was done we turned on the fairy lights. It looked so romantic. I looked at Bright. He looked so handsome in the black shirt under golden fairy lights. I can't get my eyes off him.
Bright 's pov
When Win started crying his ears turned red and he cried like a baby. I couldn't stop myself laughter. When he scolded me. I stopped laughing but still. I couldn't stop when he threw a pillow at my face. He threw many pillows and began  a pillow fight. When I threw a pillow at him. He started laughing and I am addicted to his laugh. Our pillow fight was fun but we made a huge mess. We cleaned the room.  Win brought fairy lights we decorated the room and when we turned them on it looked beautiful. Win smiled like a little kid when he saw them.
I can't control. I wanted to hug him. So I did what I wanted. When I hugged him I didn't expect him to hug back but he did. It was so relaxing. I nuzzled in his neck.
"Win I am so tired today."
He rubbed my back and comforted me.
"Then why don't you go back home and rest."
"Hmm you wanna come with me. I don't think you want to interrupt their date. "
" Not a bad idea. Let's go but we need to leave  a note for them "
" I will do it. You can pack your bag you want to take with you "
"OK "
When he left my embrace it felt cold. I want him back there. I took up a notepad and wrote

Enjoy your date. We are so happy for you and please use protection.            ~Brightwin.
Win came down with his bag we locked the doors and left for my house. I hope Zee loves this surprise. Win did so much for him.
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter
Please vote and comment
Please follow me