odd day

Zee's pov
Win came back home today. He is pretty healthy now. But he still have a plaster on his arm. He still need help in changing clothes. But this guy can't select clothes. He has a closet full of clothes but still nothing to wear. If he rejects a shirt again I am leaving without him. He selected a navy blue shirt in the end. I helped him to wear it. We went down to have breakfast
We met dad and Pa having breakfast.
"Win do you seriously want to go?? You can rest for few days. How will you write your notes?"
No Pa I want to go. I am so bored at home. And I will manage my notes.
He turned to me
Take care of him today.
I will don't worry.

Win starting whining .
But I can take care of myself.
We laughed at him. We got in the car and we drove to our college. I am not letting him go anywhere alone. At least for today. I parked the car before he could run away. I glared at him and he stopped.
We saw Saint coming towards us. He is again looking cute. Maybe I should ask him out sometime. What if he had a  boyfriend? I need to ask Win about this. How come I never noticed him.

We went to our classes. Win sat with me and Saint sat on the other side. I don't know what saint loves maybe we could have something common which we could talk about. I don't think he is interested in sports. Soon Bright came and sat with me. I think i should ask for his suggestion.
"What do you think these nerds love?"
"I don't know. You should know your brother is one of them. So what your brother loves the most "
"Cooking, shopping,  music, manga, books, good grades. "
"who are you trying to impress? "
"No one why would you ask."
Soon Boun and Prem came inside. Prem sat with Bright and Boun next to him. This is different. Even Win and  Saint are surprised. Prem looked angry while Boun just smirked. Something happened. Soon professor came and started teaching. Prem broke a pencil because he is angry but Boun is still smirking. He is in trouble. I can feel it. Bright is scared sitting next to him. I saw Win and Saint are carefully listening to the professor and Win took notes on his iPad.  He is very fast in typing even with his left hand. Here I am not writing anything with my both hand.
Soon Prem opened a pack of chips silently. He ate it in the middle of the class. It helped him cool down. He passed packet to Bright to pass it to Saint and Win. They took the packet and kept in his bag little. They all ate in the class. I never knew they ate in the class. I thought nerds don't do that. But my nerdy brother just broke a rule. Wow what is happening today.

Class is finally over. I stopped Win to ask about today.
You guys eat in class.
Yes we do.
Why?
"Because we need energy to attend class's with full concentration."
"OK And what is wrong with him. Actually with them."
"I don't know "
Win wanted to try for music club today. Bright got permission from Club President to get him admitted without auditions. I told Bright to take care of him. I went to ground for our practice.
Saint's pov
I went to library for studying. I sat on my favorite spot. Now I can look at him and also study. I got my books and sat down to study. Today I don't have Win with me so I can look out as much as I want. I just want someday. I  could confess my feelings to him. They finished their training .
I don't know where Prem is.  He is just so secretive person. I don't even know which club he joined.  I went to a cafe to wait for Win. I saw Zee and Boun sitting near a window. I think o should find some other place to sit. But when Zee called me I went to them without thinking twice. Soon Prem came and sat beside me. So I finally decided to ask him.
"Prem which club did you join? "
"Computer tech "
"Is there any club like that?"
"Yes there is"
"How many students are there?"
"5 "
" just 5 What do you guys do? "
"Develop software's  hack computer,  sometimes play video games."
Suddenly Zee asked me
"Saint which club are you joining ?"
"Photography club."
"Oh great I am interested in photography too. And you can ask me to be your model. "
I started blushing. I kept my head down so no one can see. Suddenly a girl came and said
"Prem would you like go out with me ?"
I spited out all the juice in my mouth on Zee's face. I am so shocked. A girl asked him out. But before I could even  give Zee a tissue. Boun broke we heard a glass break. Boun held his glass so tight that it broke in his hand and now his hand is bleeding. He glared at the girl and said in a devils voice.
"Back off he is mine "
He took Prem 's hand and left. His hand is still bleeding. It's all over the table now. We were all frozen from what we saw .
When he left. I helped Zee clean his face. He had a very soft skin. I feel I could kiss him once. Soon Win and Bright came in. Bright carried his bag and ordered for him. He sat beside me
I told him everything that happened. He just laughed he didn't believe anything. I told bright and he said why would Boun break a glass. They believed us when Zee showed them the broken glass with blood on it. Please vote and comment
Please follow.