First date

Zee's pov
I couldn't get any help from Win. He is busy with Bright. I don't know what is happening but he follows bright everywhere. When we came back home no one is home yet, Only Cooper  in his dog house sleeping. We both turned on the TV and sat down. He  suddenly asked
"Have you planned anything ?"
"Nope i want to know about him more ."
"You are not asking him."
"No you are telling me. You are my brother help me."
"OK ask"
"What does he likes the most?"
"He like cute things. Dogs, cats ,babies, teddy bears. Even kdramas."
"So I can plan a cute kdrama night with a lot of teddy bears and cute beverages. And I know you can cook. You help me with this. "
"OK I can cook so you want to invite him over for sleepover. Have you asked our parents?"
"I will ask them. But I want to do something more. I want him to be with me all day."
"Take him to amusement park . He loves going there. "
"That's a great idea. Thank you so much Winnie. "
"Oh and can you send Bright to help me cook. I can't use my hand."
"Why him?"
"Non of your business."
"ok"
He gave me an evil smile. I don't know what is he thinking but I am worried for Bright now.
Now I need to just talk to Pa. Pa came home with dad. They went back to their room to clean up. When Pa came back to kitchen to cook I followed him in.
"Pa where are you going for your anniversary this year?"
"I am just planning to stay home and relax."
"OK but maybe you should go out and have some fun."
"I will think about it. Its still 2 months in our anniversary."
Maybe I should ask dad.
"Dad do you have any business trip coming ?"
"Yeah. I am going to Italy for a week .
You should ask Pa to come with you. He has been very stressed lately. "
"I don't think he will agree."
"At least ask him once. "
" I will if you tell me the truth. Why you want us to leave the house "
I sighed and told him everything. There is no use of lying. He knows us too well.
"Go for it I will ask type and if anything went wrong you will call me to tell me. "
"Thanks dad."
I hugged him and ran upstairs to tell win. He sat on his laptop working.
"Winnie  they are going out. We have our house to ourselves."
"Wow that's great "

On Friday..............

Win 's pov
Zee brought the tickets for amusement park and gave one to me to give it to Saint. I went to supermarket to buy all the material needed to cook. I am going to torture Bright tomorrow.
I went back home. Pa and dad are leaving today. I am going to miss them but it's going to be fun being alone at home. Pa reminded us rules before he left.
"You three don't you dare make a mess. Eat on time and don't keep eating junk food. You can cook. Don't burn my kitchen. Go to college on time. Feed Cooper on time and give him dog food not your food. "
"OK Pa be safe and bring gifts for us. "

Yes he said three. Cooper is with us when he creates mess. They left and we started preparing . Zee is preparing his lines . I am going to record it. Even a simple proposal will work but I want him to work hard. He was even practicing his lines in sleep.
Next day he woke up early. He got ready and left and I started preparing food soon Bright came and joined me.
Saint's pov
I am going to amusement park . I am so happy. I got up early and got ready and left for amusement park. I waited for Win but he is no where to be found.  I texted him . Soon I got the text back . I entered the park and I saw Zee standing but I can't find Win. I went to him to ask about Win . He looks so handsome today.
Where is Win?
He is still at home.
Why
Saint I want to tell you something.
OK
Saint You are the cutest person I have ever met . You are so smart and brave. You saved win and I like you a lot. I want you to be my boy friend. Please give me just one chance. You can leave me if you don't feel comfortable. Please saint.
WTF is happening. My crush just asked me to be his boyfriend. I am so happy. I want to jump into his arms.
I controlled myself and said.
I would love be your boyfriend Zee. I like you too.
I hugged him tightly and he kissed my forehead. And we went in.
Zee's pov
He just said yes. I love him so much we decided to go in we went to many rides together. We went into haunted house together. He got so scared and jumped into on my arms. I laughed and carried him out. He is still in my arms. I bought him many gifts. Win was right. He loved cute things. We won a teddy bear in a game. I bought a cotton candy for him. We went to Ferries wheel.

Sun is going down and it looked beautiful. He sat beside me. We went on the top . He turned to me and kissed my cheek. He looked away and blushed. I pulled him back and kissed his lips. He tasted like cotton candy. His lips were soft. I slid my tongue into his mouth ask for the entrance . He allowed me to entered. The kissed turned into a passionate kiss. We both separated out panting. I kissed his cheek and we enjoyed the view. It's already dark. I invited him back home with me.
I entered the house it was beautifully decorated with light glow of fairy light and two blankets and pillows.
Win did a great job decorating it. I found a note on the refrigerator saying
"Enjoy your date guys. We are so happy for you. Use protection ~ brightwin. "
I laughed at their note. I bought the food from the kitchen. And this food is literally cute.

Win did a great job

Win did a great job. Saint loved all the food. Soon we started the drama. He started crying at some scenes. I hugged him and cuddled with him. Soon he feel asleep on my shoulder. I adjusted some pillows and both of us fell asleep on the couch.
Please vote and comment
Please follow me