Part 11

We gather in the hall for the fourth time. Monokuma is sitting on a huge stack of money.
Monokuma tells us it is 10 million. That's-Thats a lot of money. Is that the price he is putting on human life?

Someone here must be wanting money. I can't imagine what for, but for someone here a human life must be a worthy sacrifice for 10 million.
I can't imagine Monokuma making a motive that nobody would react to.
"That's a lot of money.." I whisper quietly to Toko.
"Y/N! Y-You wouldn't. D-don't. P-Please." She responds, shocked.
"I would never hurt a friend, even for that much money," I say. "Plus, then I'd have to leave you." I finish.

I lean over on Toko, and pat her head.
"Nobody will kill each other just for money." I lie. I know lying is bad, but it's the least I can do to try and make her feel better about what's going on.
Patting Toko's hair down, she blushes. I completely forget that we are in a killing game, but only for a second.

I'm ripped of this moment by Hina, who squeals.
"CUTEEE!" She yells, looking at Toko and I.
I feel my face heat up, and Toko's eyes widen, before she starts blushing wildly.
"I-I." Toko stutters. Hina and Junko giggle, causing us to blush more.
"I-It's not like we are the only ones." I pout. Junko looks at me confused.
"I mean- Hina and Sakura, Mondo and Taka." I say.
"Oh, oh, and Makoto and Kyoko." I add.
Some members I mention blush slightly, and some of them acted agressive, namely Mondo.

"He's just my bro!" Taka yells, but that's normal for Taka.
"Yeah bro!" Mondo shouts.
"Suree." I respond, rolling my eyes.
The silence is cut by Celeste.
"Ahem. Ah, pardonnez-moi," Celeste interrupts. "Nobody will put a price on human life. We must all adapt if we want to survive." She exclaims, putting her hands near her face.

I- I want to believe her. But, I believe Monokuma knows someone here is hurting for money.
I wish I knew who the next killer would be.
"Cmon Toko. Why don't we stay in the dorms for a while." I need to keep her safe, no matter what. Even if we have to stay in the dorms for a month.

Sorry I haven't been posting! I've had a few days of break. But now I'm starting to get into more interesting, new, non-canon story. Hope you are enjoying! And thanks for all the votes and comments I get!