Part 7

It's been 4 days since Leon's trial, and the aftermath of the trial has started to die down. The dining hall was quiet, and we were all scared of another betrayal.

We are called to the gym, presumably for another motive to persuade us to kill one another. Arriving there, Monokuma announces that if nobody kills each other, your darkest secret will be revealed.
I start to shake, realising what Toko's would be. I consider taking someone's life to protect her secret, but if I did that, I would have to die.

"Why don't we tell each other our secrets now?" Taka shouts.
"N-Not yet. When I'm stronger." Chihiro says quietly. Everyone agrees not to tell the secrets, and Taka looks dejected. Toko looks extremely worried, and I grab her wrist, dragging her to her room.
Arriving inside, we sit on the bed together.
"I- T-They can't know," she whispers. "T-Then master w-won't be a-allowed to l-love me."
She sneezes, and then pulls out two pairs of scissors.
"Hello hello~! Kyehahaha!" She yells, poking her scissors around, almost getting me with them.
"Oh, master!" She quiets down, holding her hands in front of her chest, her tongue flopping down over her chin. She smiles and tilts her head, then blushes slightly.
"Why do you call me master?" I inquire.
"Duh- because you are my master! I will do anything at all for you-" She grins. "Even kill someone!" She finishes, re-equipping her beloved scissors. I pat her head, and her tongue swirls around as she blushes, sweating.
"Why doesn't Toko call me master then?" I ponder, thinking maybe they don't share emotions.
"I don't share memories with her." Jack smirks. "But the lovely memories Toko has with you doesn't matter! I will make my own beautiful memories with my master!" Her face goes bright red. So Toko doesn't share anything with Jack, except their physical body. Atleast that's what I conclude from the fact Jack calls me master, but Toko calls Byakuya master.
"Master! Master! Can I have a hug?" She shouts, looking at me.
"O-Of course?" I answer. Jack grabs me, and squeezes me so much I feel like I'm going to pop. She looks extremely happy though. I better not tell her about the motives, otherwise she might kill someone. I start to pull away from the hug, but Jack holds me back. She stares at me, seeming to be thinking. I'm about to say something, but I'm stopped by Jacks lips on mine. My chin is wet by her tongue, but I don't care. As quickly as it happened, Jack pulled away.
"Achoo!" Jack sneezes, bringing back Toko.

Thanks for reading, hope you liked this chapter!