Chapter 8 - Do What?!

Rein is in my room and on the phone to the girl who walked out and slammed the door behind her last night. All while Archer is feeding him lines. I've had to go through a day of Rein moping at school after last night's incident.

It really is sickening.

"Could you guys please leave I want to sleep" I whine, pulling my covers up further. Chester cuddle further onto my blankets at the end of my bed, getting comfortable.

Rein holds his finger up to me, telling me to wait; he closes the phone and speaks.

"She going to call back after she has a shower, we'll be downstairs if you need anything" he tells me dragging Archer out behind him.

I sigh happily and bury myself in covers. But my joy is short lived. Not even half an hour has passes before I am ripped back to reality by the outrageous shouting of two teenage boys.

"Yes, okay, I'm sure she'd do it, aw I love you too!" I hear him shout, waking up the whole house "Yeah man we did it now we just have to con Raffe" Rein shouts, they open the door to my room, probably still expecting me to be asleep.

I sit up and flip my light on glaring at them both; "Con Raffe into doing what exactly?" They both jump, before slowly turning, suspicious looks on their faces.

Rein approaches my bed slowly, Archer backs slowly out of the room; "This is all you man, I'd rather not stick around to get my head ripped off, and possibly some other part of my anatomy" he shuts the door and I fix a glare on Rein.

"What are you conning me into doing exactly?" I fold my arms and stare; his face has a bright but mischievous smile plastered across it.

"Raffe my sister, my twin, you know how I love you very much, and I would do anything in my power to help you out when you are in need. Well today is one of those times when I need help with something, it's just a little thing, eencie weencie, little thing, I need you to...."

****

"YOU WANT ME TO WHAT?! Oh, hell no, this is going down, no way in hell. You couldn't pay me enough!" I can't believe he would even consider this.

"Please sis, I really like this girl, you'd only have to do it once it's not like it's a long-standing thing, please?" He sits across form me, his eyes begging me to do this one thing.

"Are you retarded, who even came up with this shit plan, what would possess you to make you think that I would even agree to this?!" I stand and push him off my bed, he lands on the ground with a very satisfying thud, and I make a mad dash into the bathroom and lock the door.

I hear somebody walking up the stairs and open the door; "Hey Rein, man you okay? Why are you on the floor? Never mind, did you manage to get her to agree?" I lunge out from the bathroom at the sound of his voice; Archer is standing behind the door, hiding, most likely from me.

I scream; "YOU! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" I race towards him, I have every intention of strangling him, and I put my hands out in front, but am met with nothing but the wood of the door. He shut the door on me. That rat bastard.

I open the door and race down the steps, hell bent on finding him. I look in the kitchen, through the garage and behind the couches, I can't find him anywhere. If I don't find him soon I will probably lose the will to run after him any longer and I don't want to give up without getting my revenge.

I start to formulate a plan that will have him running and fast if he knows what is good for him, but the difference this time is I won't be there to save him.