Spa dates are good!!

Chapter 23

I had to talk to Rein and I knew that so did Archer, but I don’t know if I can, I'm starting to doubt that I can confront him, because frankly I just want to put this whole mess behind me. Don’t get me wrong I was really pissed with him but I'm just having a hard time processing the fact that he would do something like that to me.

“Girls, we have to go now. Our appointments in half an hour!” I sigh, trying not to squirm as Kat zips up the dress she forced me into.

“Sorry Rebekah, we’re nearly done!” Kat shouts back out, finally zipping the dress up, I let out a sigh as I realise she is done, we’re going shopping today and going to the spa place after and I think it is the perfect time to have an all-girls day.

She comes at my face with a makeup brush, I struggle in the chair she had me tied to, frantically wiggling my face so she can’t come near me with that thing.

And yes she really tied me to a chair, that’s why for the last ten minutes she has been trying do up my zip.

“C’mon Raffe, it’s just a little bit of powder, it won’t hurt, please” she begs looking at me with her puppy dog eyes, they may work on Neville but they sure as hell won’t work on me.

“Ah, no, you already got me into all of this, there is at least one part of me that I want to allow to keep its dignity” I keep wiggling my head and she sights, putting the brush down.

“Fine, but you have to promise to wear the shoes I got for you” she pouts and I nod in agreement.

“Yaaay! We’re done!” she shouts and claps her hands before undoing the straps, I shoot out of that chair and out the door of that torture room before she could say Spot, know I guess I know how Chester felt in that cage the whole ride here.

I run into my room, pulling on the shoes she got me, some light blue flats, with little buckles on the top, I have to admit they are kind of cute and they go with the dress that she forced me into.

It’s a dark blue flowy material with two layers; one for the top and the other for the skirt, I didn’t really like it when Kat first brought it out but I think it’s kind of grown on me, I spin looking in the mirror, before grabbing my bag and walking out into the hallway right into Reins chest.

He takes me by my upper arms pushing me backwards and then spins me around, looking at me.

“Who are you and what have you done with my butt ugly sister who insist on wearing jeans and converse everywhere?” he asks with a small smile.

“I actually have no idea either, trust me I wouldn’t do this to someone, it was Kat” I sigh looking at him “Do I look bad?” I ask scrunching up my nose.

He snort out a laugh “No you look amazing sis, all the boys will be like whoa who was that?” he sighs “That being said if I find out you come back from this shopping trip with a boyfriend, I will beat is ass” he points a warning finger in my direction, I laugh.

“Alrighty then we’re all set to go, we just need to find Rei- Whoa” Neville stops mid-sentence as he rounds the corner, staring at me, mouth wide open.

“What?” I ask looking down, he quickly closes him mouth “Nothing, you look really good” his eyes bug wide, looking between Rein and he just shrugs.

“Sorry to take him sis, but we have a day planned. Let’s go Rein” He walks forward towing him by the arm down the hallway, I stand there alone for a couple more seconds, before making my way downstairs.

“Finally, you out made it out alive” Dad says hugging me “You look great honey”

“Err… thanks?” I mumble into his shirt before he releases me, I walk out to the car, hopping in the back, Mum eyes me in the mirror.