Nightmares

On my way back to my room I ran into Blaise.

"Hey Hermione,you alright you look a bit sick."

He said.

"Yes I'm fine just hungover."

I replied rubbing my head.

"Yeah you should go try and sleep it off."

He said I nodded and continued down the hall to my room I got back in bed and fell back asleep after a few minutes.

(Dream)

I was tied to a chair in an empty dungeon with a pounding head ache."hello."I called out and Ron came in the room. "Hello traitor good to see your awake."he said and then came out of the door a different member of the order holding draco,narcissa,my mom,my dad,Lucius,and rodalphas with there wand to there throat them they were all pushed to the ground and crusiode "NO STOP PLEASE." I yelled but they just laugh at me ad continue until 6 limp bodies lay on the ground and they untie me from the chair and I run over to them and check there pulse and they are all dead "NO NO PLEASE WAKE UP." I yell and start sobbing over there lifeless bodies

I wake up to someone shaking me.

"Hermione wake up!"

Yells narcissa and I shot up and start crying.I look around and saw all of my family from the dream minus my dad I get up and hug them all still crying after a few minutes I start to calm down.

"I'm sorry."

I say wiping my eyes.

"You have nothing to be sorry for Hermione. We all have nightmares.do you want to talk about it."

says my mother sitting on the bed with me.I thought about it for a second then nodded and started to explain.

"It's stupid I'm even upset about this they wouldn't do that...would they."

I asked looking around the room.

"Well I don't know but I do know that the order don't take lightly to traitors."

Said Lucius.

"Well it's not my fault they are all a bunch of assholes."

I said and the whole room started laughing.

"Besides I doubt the order will last long without me call me stuck up but I did more work in there then most of the order put together."

I said.

"That's my girl."

Bellatrix said and she kissed my cheek.I giggled.

"How long was I asleep my hangover is gone."

I said.

"You took her to the movie room and got her drunk didn't you."

Said Lucius looking at my mother and narcissa.

"Maaaaayyyyyybeeeee."

They said guilty in sink and I started laughing.lucius rolled his eyes.

"4 hours Hermione it would have taken longer if I hadn't given you the potion but they can usually last up to three days without the potion so unless you wish for up to three days of suffering always make sure you have one on you when you drink."

Said narcissa and I nodded.

"Do you want to go shopping in Diagon ally today."

Asked my mom.

"I think I have enough cloths to last me until my dying day in that closet but sure."

I said and she laughed.

"Yeah pure blood women get pampered that's just how it is now I have to go get some poly juice while you get dressed."

I nodded and everyone left the room.