Explanation

Harry's POV

We finally got away from the death eaters and found the rest of the waeslys when we realized Hermione was missing and went to search for her.we couldn't find her we found someone who said she saw her get taken by deatheaters we informed the ministry and went back to the burrow.

Hermiones POV

"Oh I think I should be able to call my goddaughter by her name yes."

Said snape.

"WHAT."

I yell.

"Well that's one way to tell her"

Lucius muttered just loud Enough to hear.

"Tell me what. you people have some explaining todo why am I hear and why did he just say he is my godfather."

I said angrily.

"He said he is your godfather because he is your godfather jeez I thought they called you the brightest witch of her age."

Said Draco laughing.

"Wow Malfoy lets give a round of a applause for that exceedingly insightful explanation."

I said sarcastically.

"I try cousin."

Said draco.

"Okay I'm done someone who's not annoying please explain."

"So I will."

Said draco.

"I'll punch you again"

I said threateningly.

"AGAIN."

Said Lucius and Narcissa together.

"Oh why am I not surprised you didn't tell your parents a filthy little mudblood got the better of you"

I said grinning.

"Can I ask why you punched my son."

Said Lucius

"Well it was third year and Draco was laughing because Buckbeak the hipogriff was going to get killed and then I point my wand at his throat and her started whimpering like a baby.and then Ron told me not to hex him till he looked like toad so I put down my wand and punched him instead but then we went back in time with a time turner to save Buckbeak."

I said.

"Oh and we also saves Sirius black but that was kind of pointless because he got murdered two years later."

I said directed at Bellatrix.

"That thing deserved to die it hurt my son."

Lucius said coldly.

"Oh please I bet that he was cured in a second he only used it as an excuse to kill the poor thing because it liked Harry and not Draco."

I Said sparks starting to fly out of my hands because of my anger I took a few deep breaths.

"Okay can someone please explain."

I said.

"Yes come sit down."

Voldemort said as he motioned at an empty seat between him and bellatrix.

"Is there anywhere that seems less life threatening."

I asked.

"No sit."

Bellatrix snapped.

"Okay okay."

I said putting my hands up in defence.I down and Voldemort started to explain.

"Myself and bellatrix are your real parents you were taken from us by the order of the Phoenix as a baby."

"S-so she i-is my my m-mother.an-and you my f-f-father."

I said in shock

"Yes we are your parents."

Bellatrix said.

"S-so uncle? Aunt?"

I said at Lucius and Narcissa.

"Yes dear."

Narcissa said kindly

"And Draco is your cousin and Severus is your god father."

Said bellatrix

"Who's idea was that."

I said at my parents.who started laughing.

"I mean he's not exactly...nice."

I said.then draco spoke up and said.

"Umm Hermione you do realize you are at a table with 10 plus people who kill for a living."