Dinner

"Hermione why do you want to become a death eater I thought you were best friends with Harry Potter and Ronald Weasley."

Voldemort said to me.

"Well they have wronged me so many times they both copy off me and make me give them my notes and if I say they cant have them they steal them from my trunk.And in third year when Peter Pettigrew was disguised as his rat ronald stopped being friends with me because he thought my cat killed him.And they used me like a bloody owl when Ron and Harry refused to talk to each other in fourth year,and they also took all the Credit for finding out it was a basilisk hiding in the school when it was me they found the Note in my hand after I'd been petrified."

I yelled getting angry.I took a few deep breaths to try and calm myself down after my out burst.Most people looked pleased the rest shocked at how horrible Ron and Harry were to her.

"I hate potter and Weasley but I didn't know they were that mean why were you still friends with them."

Draco asked shock clear in his voice.

"I didn't have anyone else if I wasn't friends with them anymore I didn't know what I'd do."

I said with a bit of venom in my voice.

"Well you don't have to be friends with them anymore once I explain to my Slytherin friends that your pure blood they won't have to much of a problem with you."

"Ok thankyou just don't tell them who my parents are they will probably figure out my mom because I look like her but I don't want my friends to be terrified of me."

I said.

"Alright no problem."

He said with a smirk.

"Are we at Malfoy manner."

I asked out of nowhere.

"Yes."

said Lucius

"And this is where me and your mother are living so you can stay the summer here if you like."

Said my dad.

"Yes I would love to. The hallway I was dragged through looked beautiful and that bedroom was stunning."

I said.

"Yes well now that we got that sorted let's eat."

Said Voldemort

"Pippi."

The elf popped in looking scared.

"Yes master."

Said the elf in scared shaky voice.

"Food now."

Voldemort yelled angrily.the elf went away with a pop and I looked sadly with concern at the stop the elf just was this didn't go on noticed by Voldemort.

"Anything wrong Hermione."

he said

It's just not that hard to say please or thank you."

I said annoyed at my dads behaviour.

"Here we go again."

Said draco rolling his eyes.

"What."

Said Lucius.

"Oh you should know there is a reason Harry helped free dobby you pushed the poor thing down the stairs what did he ever do to you.dobby is a sweetheart did you know he gives Harry a Chistmas present every year not that he deserves it.elves are living things with feelings and should be treated as such and if not payed by money at least a thankyou or please."

I yelled.

"Alright if it makes you feel better I will stop being as horrible but I'm not going to be kind to it."

Said Voldemort

"Well that's a start."

I said just then pippi came back in back in and started handing out food.

"Thank you pippi ."

I said when she came with mine she smiled at me before going away with a pop

"It really isn't that hard once you get over your egos."

I said laughing

The Malfoy men just rolled there eyes and narcissa chuckled well Voldemort looked at me in amusement.

Then I realized I wasn't hungry.

"Can I go to my room I'm not hungry."

I asked my father nodded I got up and left the room

Dracos POV

When she left the room I asked

"Is someone going to help her."

I said chuckling .

"No let's see how far she goes before she comes  back

My dad said smirking.a Minuit later she came back and said.

"Ok I found seven bathrooms four library's and an indoor pool how big is this damn place."

This caused laughter to fill the room.

"Ok can someone help me to my room."

She said.

"I will I'm not very hungry anyway."

I said.

"Thank you."

She said and we left the room.

This is my longest chapter so far yay for me