Thinking

"Right my parents are the biggest killers in the Wizarding worlds and my whole family is deatheaters."

I said followed by laughter of my family

"So not this meeting hasn't been horrible it actually went better then I expected I am not on the floor screaming in pain and the only people I yelled at was my uncle and the ferret."

"Ferret?"

Said Voldemort

"Oh is Barty crouch jr here?"

"Here."

He said.

"Oh good I would like to thank you for turning Draco into a ferret during forth year that was like one of the best moments of my life.fourth year was probably my favorite year beside my best friend almost dieing."

I said.

"Yeah I liked fourth year too but my favourite year was probably second."

Draco said thoughtfully.

"Why because everyone hated Harry you called me a mudblood for the first time you were almost down a Weasley or I was petrified which one."

I said laughing.

"All of those were great but I also joined the quidditch team."

He said looking at me.

"Oh you boys and your quidditch"

I said Rolling my eyes.

"Oh professor snape did you know I was the one who set your cloak on fire in first year."

I said laughing.

He closed his eyes and sighed .

"of course you did."

"I only did it because I thought you were the one jinxing Harry's broom and I needed to get you to break eye contact."

I said.

"Very clever of you my I add but I was not the one jinxing mr potter."

Said snape.

"Yeah yeah it was professor quarll whatever."

I laughed.and then I realized something I was having more fun then I had,had in a long time and it was with deatheaters and that got me thinking maybe could I be one too.