P̴̥̀ȃ̴̯r̷͉͛t̸̲̀ ̷͎͝2̵̞͛2̶́ͅ

Peter:
30 Mall Dr W, Jersey City, NJ  07310
Meet me here :)

Spencer raises an eyebrow at the text she receives from Peter. It was 3 in the morning when her phone went off, so here she sat in the dark of her room, staring confused at her phone. She rubs her eyes and turns her bedside lamp on.

Spencer:
Peter, it's 3 am

Peter:
It is?
Oh
It is
Oops.
Well, meet me at that address at 4 pm today!

Spencer's left eye twitches a bit, then she shrugs. There's no way she's going to sleep now. Might as well make the most of it. Spencer huffs as she pulls herself out of bed and sleepily wanders the hallways until she finds the communal room. She gets a tub of ice cream and a spoon, then snuggles in front of the TV.

Tony groggily walks into the communal kitchen and just before he opens the fridge he sees the glow from the TV. He squints his eyes in the dark and sees that Grey's Anatomy is playing. And Spencer is sitting in front of the TV. He smiles a bit, then walks over to her. "You mind?" Spencer briefly looks at him and nods. Tony flops next to her and tosses a blanket over the both of them.

He glances at her. "What are you doing up?" Spencer purses her lips then pulls out her phone. Tony reads the message and raises an eyebrow. Spencer shrugs. She doesn't know either. She looks at Tony and gives him a look. Something everyone has learned lately is that even though Spencer can hear, she remains mute. How ironic.

Tony shrugs. "I was working in my lab." Spencer nods and turns her attention back to the TV. Tony looks at her for a moment, then does the same. His jaw drops as a woman kisses McDreamy. "Isn't he married?" He asks, shocked. Spencer nods and scoots closer to Tony. He smiles, now more interested in the show. "The scandal."

·‡·

Around five am the other Avengers start waking up. Why? Spencer and Tony's sobbing was loud enough to reach their rooms. Natasha raises an eyebrow as they ball their eyes out. "He dies?! But what about Meredith and their kids?! NO!" Steve laughs at Tony and how invested he is. Tony points at the screen. "That is not okay! You don't just make them happy again only for them to die!" Spencer nods and wipes her eyes. "And he saved all those people too!"

The Avengers start watching the show while eating their breakfast. Spencer dozes off and falls asleep against Tony. He finally stops crying enough to notice. He squeals happily and smiles brightly. Natasha snorts at him. "Someones happy." She takes out her phone and snaps a picture.

·‡·

Spencer purses her lips as she looks at her outfit in the mirror. She tilts her head and looks at her face. Weird. She's never really been one to be concerned about what they look like. And yet, here she was, doing just that. What was it with Peter and making her worried about what she looked like?

Spencer sighs and shakes her head. She grabs her phone and leaves her room. Tony had 'loaned' her one of his cars. Thankfully, he chose one that wasn't a sports car. Spencer slides into the driver's seat and starts the engine. She has 30 minutes to get to the address Peter gave her.

·‡·

Peter waits outside the mall agitated. Spencer was late. Or was she not? Did she decide not to come? Peter starts to fuss with his hands, then he spots Spencer walking up to him. He practically melts to the pavement when he sees her. "Spencer!" He says in relief. Spencer smiles at him and waves awkwardly. She gives him a confused look and points at the mall.