P̶̢̽a̶̹̓r̴̻̈́t̴̓͜ ̷̭̿2̸̼̀1̴̱̏

Therapy. Why is that something that is supposed to help you, causes you more problems? Everytime Spencer thought about the idea of 'getting help' it made her nauseous. Talking about her problems to a stranger? Barf.

      Yet, here she was, sitting in the lobby waiting for her first therapy appointed. Tony insisted that she go. He said it helped him. Spencer wasn't sure if that was the case for her. I mean, what the hell was she supposed to say? 'Hey, I'm Spencer and I hate my father for never being there for me and every time someone shows me affection I want to run away! Oh, let's not forget about the years of abuse I went through!'

      Spencer sighs and shakes her head. Tears were threatening to be spilled. Tony offered to join her in the lobby, but she declined. She needed to do this alone. It'd been a week since Spencer fell asleep on Tony. They were on... sort of talking terms. Tony helped her finish her insulating gloves. He even added strings of white in the lining. He claimed he needed to personalize everything he made and that white was Spencer's color. It was the base of her calling card after all.

      "Spencer Jackson?" The receptionist calls out, looking up from her clipboard. Spencer bites her lip and stands. Her eyes were red, and her hands were shaking. Spencer asked Pepper to put the appointment under her mother's last name. She wasn't ready to take up the Stark name.

      The receptionist smiles at Spencer. "Right this way." Spencer nods and follows the lady to a door at the end of the hallway. "First we need to take your weight, height, and vitals." The lady measures Spencer and finds that she is 5'8". She was 125 pounds, and her heart rate was high. Understandably so. Her anxiety was through the roof. The lady smiles and opens the door. "She'll see you now."

      Spencer swallows hard and looks into the room. She can see that back of her therapist and feels like she's staring at the back of a villain. Like she's about to walk into a battle that could end her. Like she was about to face her most formidable foe: Herself.

      "Sweety?" The receptionist asks. Spencer shakes her head and walks into the room. Here goes nothing.

¯·¯

      Tony steps out of his car as he sees Spencer walk out of the building. "How'd it go?" She walks right past him, and vomits on the ground. Tony jumps up and holds her hair out of her face. "Not very good I suppose." He rubs her back as she coughs. "It's okay." She starts to cry and Tony pulls her into a hug. "It's okay. I'm here now." Spencer squeezes him tighter and Tony smiles.

      "Let's get you home kid." Tony guides her to the passenger side door of his car, then gets in on his side. "But first, lets get Mcdonalds." He gives Spencer a smile, then zooms out of the parking lot.

¯·¯

      Tony parks his car under the compound and looks at Spencer. She fell asleep eating a fry. He laughs a bit and reaches to pull the fry out of her mouth, but then he stops. He smiles and takes her phone out, snapping a photo of Spencer, then pulling the fry out of her mouth. He collects their garbage and gets out of the car.

      He walks around to Spencer's side and looks at her sleeping form. He calculates how he will be able to carry her then sighs. He doesn't want to risk waking her up. "FRIDAY? Get Rogers or Barnes down here." Tony looks down at Spencer and smiles softly. He moves a piece of hair out of her face.

      "Mr. Stark?" Tony looks up to see Peter walking into the underground garage. He looks confused. "Kid? What are you doing here?" Peter walks over to him and his face becomes red. "Oh. I was here to see Spencer." Tony narrows his eyes at Peter, then sighs. "Well, since you're here, I could use your help."