9. A Corpse In This Bed

*Frank's POV*

I had dreams, remembering the first time I had seen Gerard. A day before I met him, I saw him running in the woods when Ray picked me up on the path. I had fallen in the mud that day. Walking home in the pouring rain, the path through the woods were flooded, so I made my own path. Lightning had struck a tree, it came down. Seconds before it crushed me, Gerard had tackled me, moving us to a safer spot. Gerard saved me.

That was the night Gerard stole my phone battery. I had gotten home and realized it was gone. I grabbed an old jacket of my father's. I knew he never wore it. I snuck back into the woods, found the tree that had fallen on us and waited, calling Gerard's name. He came. We did a trade off, the jacket for the battery, it helped us both.

Everything that revolved around Gerard was illegal, I wanted to risk it all. He could have killed me, but he didn't. He chose not to kill me.

Days later he was shot, he got away. I found him almost dead on teh path, being attacked by crows. He was hurting a baby crow because he didn't want to be the only one in pain. I took him home, hid him in my loft, stitched him up. Made him better. Made everything a risk.

I woke up, my head resting on his chest. No heartbeat. His arm was limply around me, my hand on his stomach. Our other hands linked together. No rise and fall. No oxygen flying in and out of him. His body was cold, no sign of life.

I looked up at his face, no facial movements. His face was almost statue-like. I reached up and touched his cheek. He looked peaceful, his eyes closed, his head against the pillow normally, his raven locks splayed around like feathers. I ran my thumb over his liips, they were soft, smooth. Almost like a glossed pearl, that smooth. I felt all my emoetions wipe away. His lips were tinted blue, he was gone.

I curled up, pressing myself against him, his limp arm still around me. I felt tears escape my eyes and drip onto his chest. If he was any colder, they'd turn into ice. His chest was still bare. I ran my fingers up and down the smooth surface of his stomach, the tiny pricks of hair near his bellybutton. He was so cold.

I cried. I cried harder, I didn't know what else to do.

I rememebered when Bob found Gerard. The way he was so scared of the killer, and then they became friends. I remembered when that jock followed me home, to beat me up of course. Gerard saved me, that was when I witnessed Gerard kill someone. He had stabbed a knife into the jock's stomach. Lifted him up, the knife slid up to the jock's ribcage, cutting every organ. When the jocks' body fell limply to the ground, Gerard had stabbed the knife down straight through his sternum (CENTRE LUNG BONE) and broke it apart. He then pried open the ribcage, pierced the lifeless heart and slit the jocks' throat. There was blood, fucking everywhere.

The time him and Ray got in a fight. Ray had bashed a vase in Gerard's face. Gerard went blind for a while. We took him to Donna Way's house. IT was the first time Gerard had seen his mom in years, and he couldn't see at all. Donna saved his eyes all that she could and he was temporarily blind. His vision came back, and it only came back blurry and not as clear.

Gerard's eyes...God. They were beautiful, and of course, unique. Sometimes they woudl mask all the emotions he had. But there was so much behind those masked eyes. (See what I did there?) His eyes were hazel, yet more green. The colour of olives. They had stripes of brown through them. They were so unique. I'd never seen them again. He was gone.

I fell in love with a monster, a killler, and a hell of a guy. He was amazing in every way. He wasn't afraid fo basically anything, and he protected me with everything he could. He was the love of my life.

I cried, so hard.

Gerard's gone, Gerard's gone. GONE

***************************

A/N: So, I know some of you may not think that this is a super emotional story, but when i was writing it at school I was trying not to bawl my eyes out. Plus I had a giant sad song stuck in my head as well.

So tell me whatcha guys think. Thanks mates.

~There Is No Such Thing As Time

XoXog