10. Lonely Solitude

A/N: so, as of now. I only got one chapter sent in. Sorry for all those who were writing and didnt get the chance to send it in. If you want, you can still email it to me. Email is in the previous chapter. I like this chapter, and I met Shannon on facebook, I don't remember how, but she read Masked Eyes and loved it. C:

Enjoy her writing, okay? C:

XoXog

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

By: Shannon Way-iero Toro Bryar

AN- Ok so this is the chapter I have written I hope you all enjoy it but probably won't but considering the past chapters I couldn't exactly make a happy chapter (that would be impossible) but anyway, despite what's happened I hope you like my chapter.

______________________

It's been nearly three whole days since Gerard ... since Gerard died. My love is dead, He's gone.

I haven't left the cell at all I know my body needs food but I just don't care anymore, I'm not hungry I don't want to eat . I'm so scared and alone I miss my Gee so much what am I going to do with out him, I can't make this alone. I'm nothing, I'm weak and that Gabe guy. That bastard, Gabe's gonna get me at some point and I know that I can't stay in this cell forever soon I'm gonna need to go out to the canteen area and that's where he'll be waiting for me calling me 'his princess'. When it happens again it will be even worse a second time round. When he rapes me.

I'm not his princess I'm Gerard's pansy. I was his pansy.

These past three days I've barley moved from Gerard's cot and the only time I got up was for the bathroom I have barley stopped crying all day and night, and barley slept at all.

Every now and then a guard would walk past me and tell me to get off my ass and get some food, but I didn't and still haven't yet. And oh look he's come back again.

''Hey! Fucking get up! Every time I've seen you the last couple of days you've always been in there in the same spot. You know, I've not seen you in the canteen at all, hell you've not even fucking moved!'' He barked.

He made me jumpy when he shouted at me but I didn't look up at him once. Instead I remained curled in a ball starring at my feet. Still crying.

There was a long pause as silence fell again. Then he let out a heavy aggravated sigh.

''Kid. This is the third day, you have to eat something, anything.'' He spoke a little softer.

He opened the door to my cell and stepped inside and I just moved my way to the corner of Gerard's cot, shaking as he approached me.

''Go away.'' I whispered, my voice croaked from my lack of any speech at all since he died.

''No. get up.'' He demanded.

I shook my head refusing his order.

''Fine. If you wont get any food then starve.'' He grunted giving up and he turned his back to me and walked out.

He shut the door, he was about to walk away when he stopped and just stared at me and sighed again and left.

Finally. I don't want people in my cell and since the only person I want with me is gone I'd much rather be completely alone.

After a fee minutes passed the same guard came back again with a plate of food in his hand, he opened the door put the plate on the floor and shut the door and disappeared again.

I was to say the least surprised and shocked, but I slowly crept over and picked up the plate and took it with me back to the cot and eat it without any hesitation though still confused why that guard would go through any effort to make sure I ate something.