4. Frank Stands Tall

*Gerard's POV*

I could just slightly hear Frank's panicked breath beside me. We were in the prison courtyard sitting beneath a willow tree together. He knew people were watching him with hungry eyes. But he also knew that I was here to protect him. I wasn't going to let him die, or get assaulted by any of these Horn dogs. The big burly guy had left him alone for at least a week now.

People recognized me after I showed the burly guy who was boss, some of them said hi and welcome back. I didn't want to be back, but I guess here was where I fit in. This was my turf, this was my area of power. Frank was weak here, but its my job to protect him after he protected me out in his loft.

I looked at Frank, his eyes were darting everywhere, grazing across every prisoner who wandered by. I reached up and brushed my finger against his cheek, he twitched and looked at me. His golden green eyes wide and soft on me.

"You okay, Pansy?" I asked in a small tone. Frank thought for a moment and sighed.

"Yeah, I guess so." Frank answered. I snaked an arm around his shoulders and pulled him in close to me. He tucked right against my side and rested his head on my shoulder. I missed being so close to him. He didn't sleep in my cot anymore, his excuse was that I kept getting real warm. I knew it was true, or maybe he thought I'd get him sick. That was mostly impossible.

"You worried that they'll get you?" I asked, Frank let out a shaky sigh and Nuzzled his head into my shoulder. I held him closer.

"I guess so. I mean, I have to spend years here now." Frank answered quietly, one of his arms reached around and latched onto my side, his tattooed fingers gripping my ratty prison shirt.

"You'll get used to it, Pansy. We all do." I whispered. Hopefully I'll make it through his years of being here. I didn't want him to he alone here at all. I needed to be at his side as long as he was behind bars.

"But what if something happens? What if they finally get me?" Frank asked. I kissed his head lightly, did I ever notice that we had barely kissed since we got here? Yes I noticed, yes I miss his lips against mine, yes I miss him. I miss Frank altogether. The Frank that wasn't afraid.

"They won't lay a hand on you Frank. Not while I'm around." I said sternly. Frank smiled weakly.

"I like it when you call me Pansy, you know that?" Frank asked. I smirked.

"Do you?" I asked him with a raised eyebrow. Frank let out a full grin.

"Yes, I do." Frank whispered, I touched his cheek and pulled his face closer to mine and pressed my lips to his. Frank kissed me with so much emotion I felt like dying right on spot. It was emotions that I couldn't even read, something that buzzed all the way to my heart. Frank leaned more into me, his arms snaking around me and holding me close to him.

"You are my Pansy." I whispered against his lips. Frank smiled up and me and kissed me once more. We then sat together for a while longer. Watching the sunset over the high walls of Stone Prison.

______________________________________

I walked into the cafeteria, Frank was already there. I had to go use the bathroom. I didn't see him at our usual table, but I did see him against a wall, a man had a hand on his shoulder holding him there. Frank looked terrified.

"What you scared of?" The man asked Frank. Frank flinched as the man put a hand on his cheek. I felt myself grow tense. A few prisoners I didn't recognize noticed me advancing on the brute and grabbed my arms holding me back.

"Let go of me." Frank said shakily. I tried to break loose of the other men's grip, but the had me tightly. I thrashed slightly

"Scared of me?" The man asked Frank. I watched as the man licked his tongue up Frank's cheek, from his jaw to his temple. I thrashed harder. I saw Frank squirm in disgust. Oh how I wished i could beat the fuck out of that man.

"Leave me alone." Frank said angrily. I ripped an arm free and punched the guy who held me in the stomach. I got that arm free too. I fought both guys and made them run away.

"Awe, but I want you Princess." The man cooed. I clenched my fists tightly, ready to spring forward and bash the man's face. "I mean, I'm sure I could treat you a lot better than that murderous freak you call Gerard." The man said. Frank looked mad and scared at the same time. He smashed a knee forward and the man stumbled away with a hand covering his crotch in pain. I moved forward to Frank.

"Leave me the fuck alone." Frank snapped. The man looked up at him and kind of winced as he hobbled away. I looked at Frank and kissed his forehead.

"Nice job, Pansy." I whispered. Frank smiled smally at me and we went to sit down together. Frank stood up for himself, that was amazing in my eyes. Especially to a man that size and that perverted. Frank was definitely not anyone's Princess.

****************

A/N: hey guys. Whoah shit, Frank stood up for himself. Crazy right? Do you think he's gunna still get shit?

I dunno abkut you, but I hate tongues. Like, I hate when people lick me, I'm fine with my own tongue and my dog's, but other peoples'? No.

I need 5 votes to write the next chapter!!

Dedication goes to PenceyPoison!!

Dedication Challenge:

"What would I choose to stay warm? A) my dog Daphne. B) slippers! C) a blanket lol"

~Scooby, Tonight, You Will March In The Black Parade. I Will See You There Baby :')

XoXog