____
two weeks later
____

the last two weeks have been very healing and busy for briar. the first couple of days, she was still quite upset and have every reason to be. after the fourth day of only drinking one cup of coffee and writing lyrics to upcoming songs, she finally decided to take a shower, shave her legs and wash her entire body. she felt extremely better after it and thanked charli for dragging her out of bed and into the shower.

she'd been focusing on herself a lot and bettering her mental health. the damelios helped her get back on track by teaching her anxiety calming methods and breathing exercises and even sharing some on their experiences. they encouraged her to go out and get to know the community and things around them, liking going for a hike or just a simple walk around the city.

the first day she decided to spend a rack at ulta. she got a bunch of new makeup and skincare products to try out for herself. she also dyed her hair to a dark brown with some golden highlights. she also got lip injections and eyelash extensions with mads.

she's been going to soul cycle with dixie, emma, olivia rouye and amanda pavillard. she enjoyed being around them and getting to know amanda and olivia. they always stopped at phil's coffee afterwards and picked charli up something from dunkin on their way home.

while briar was on this social media break, she got nothing but support and encouragement from her friends and supporters and even celebrities she didn't know. they all expressed to her that she was doing the right thing and that she was very strong and that she should take her time coming back to social media, and that she shouldn't feel pressured to come back. this girl has gone through so much and still pushed through, and so can you.

she contacted travis over the break and said she wanted to release a new single soon. she started writing it a while back. she found it in her drawer when she went back to new jersey. she titled it,
listen before i go. she wrote it first when she was severely bullied in eighth and ninth grade because she was friends with all boys and no girls. she was very depressed and she never finished the song, until now. she would be up for hours on end trying to figure out a way to end the song. she couldn't figure out the bridge of the song, but when she finally did, she was overjoyed. she was so excited to get into the recording studio with travis.

  briar maintained contact with a couple of her friends. all of them texted her and she'd like their messages or send them an emoji. she talked to charli, dixie, mads, josh, bryce and addison on a daily basis, but that's it. she hasn't talked to jaden since they broke up. no ones mentioned him since, until today.

today was like any other normal day. briar woke up, got dressed in a lululemon leggings and a sports bra and a jacket. she grabbed her soul cycle bag with a water bottle in it, filled. she had her cycling shoes in it and a hair band for her hair. dixie and her grabbed an apple on their way out and drove to class with emma, olivia and amanda. they did a pretty easy class today and they were finished within one hour. briar and dixie drove to dunkin to get her a doughnut and her iced coffee.

they got back to the damelio house and briar decided to take a shower. she undressed, putting her sweaty gym clothes in the hamper and she started the shower. she turned the water all the way to hot and opened the sliding glass door. she washed her hair and her body and not forgetting to shave either. she brushed her teeth and had a little dance party.

once she was finished she dried her hair and put it into a messy bun. she put on a little bit of makeup, just some mascara, a little blush and highlight and some chapstick on. she changed into a pair of joggers from hollister and a tiny tank top.