⚠️ tw ⚠️
mentions of sexual assault

____
third pov
____

the night was young at the hype house in bel air, california. teens were dancing, drinking, smoking and fucking. you couldn't ask for much more! everyone was having a great time. the private stories were filled with videos and pictures of eachother highly intoxicated.

briar and jaden were wasted. earlier that night jaden and briar had taken shots together with nikita, larray and nessa. then nick bean told jaden that he could out drink him and jaden rose to that challenge. the two begin chugging beers and taking swigs off liquor bottles. jaden obviously won, but at no cost. nick passed out on a couch and jaden can barley talk. briar was even drunk too. she'd been latched onto charli the whole night watching jaden get drunker and drunker.

jaden stumbles over to his girlfriend of about two months, gripping onto her waist, drunkenly kissing her neck leaving hot saliva on it. he nibbles on her ear making her giggle and push his face away, "let's dance." he slurs. she nods quickly grabbing his hand from her waist and dragging him to the dance floor.

just in time, briars favorite rihanna song comes on over the speaker, pour it up. jadens hands attach back at her waist as her hips go up and down to the music across jadens shorts. briars arms are up in the air as she grinds onto her boyfriend. there's nothing but euphoria and teenage love in the room tonight. addison and bryce making out in the corner, cynthia and quinton dancing on eachother. but nessa is no where to be found, but josh is with nick and curtis. anthony and avani are together by with bar with blake and amelie. dixie and griffin were dancing next to briar, jaden and charli. chase was no were to be found and neither were olivia and lauren. though briar didn't care, they weren't friends. briar had made that clear to olivia that she no longer wanted to be associated with her since she befriended her enemy, lauren.

lauren was invited to this party tonight by olivia, since she's part of hype house. thank god briar hadn't seen lauren tonight or she might end up getting thrown out. briar couldn't stand the girl and vice versa. briar had no idea what she'd done to lauren to make her want to ruin everything in her life. maybe it's because mattia left lauren for briar, then cheated on briar with lauren.

addison, dixie and charli come up behind the couple and pull them apart causing jaden to start whining, tripping over his own feet.

"we're gonna steal your girl." addison jokes

"nuh uh." jaden pushes them away, "we're making love tonight." jaden kisses her, "there's no stopping us tonight, i'm horny."

"yeah." briar laughs, "i want to make a baby." dixie looks at briar funny and fake gags while  addison laughs

"wait baby for real." jaden grabs her hands

"our kids would be hot." briar kisses jaden on the lips

"indeed they would." he trips over his shoes falling into griffin in front of them

"woah buddy." griff catches his shoulders. jaden looks up at him, his eyes wide and drool coming out of his mouth, "i think he's done for tonight." he lifts jaden into a cradle

"will you all make sure briar doesn't get into any trouble?" griffin looks at dixie and addison, the two nod and griffin takes jaden into a long hallway carrying him into a secluded bedroom. griffin was sure he'd be safe here to sack out and go to sleep, but boy was he wrong.