Chapter Three

I knoooow its been too many months. Yall i been so freaking busy and tired. I got signed with a publishing company and Feb 1 my book is dropping. I hope you help me follow my dreams somemore. support,and buy it. thank you so much for waiting. Happy new years Lovessss. Like my author page on Facebook Author Shantii Monay. Xoxo! ENJOY

" Im with some hood girls looking back at it.  With a good girl in my tax bracket. I got black card I let Sax have it. These chanel bags is a bad habbit " I sing flipping my freshly done weave. It was an Brillzian ombre color and damn near touching my fat ass.

Sean and the boys had little daddy so It was time for mama to put in extra work and pay the bills. The club was lit as hell and the night had just begun. I did a show when i got here but now I was just walking through the place to keep my eyes on things.

" He be thinking about me when he wax off. Wax on, Wax off. National Anthem hats off then i curve that nigga like a bad toss "I rapped along. Tonight I was definitely feeling my fucking self.

I wasn't trying to let nothing ruin my night.

I had my weave done perfectly, eyebrows freshly arched on fleek, I had on a boy shorts and a bra with spikes with the Devils Den logo on it. Knee high leather Christian Louboutins and M.A.C red lipstick adorned my lips. My make up was beat to perfection and with out a doubt Ice was the baddest bitch walking through the club.

Any table or nigga I passed, Heads turned. Even bitches up in here was looking like they wanted to get a taste of the cookie.

I was strickly in here for my MONEY. Fuck everything else.

" Ice can I get a lap dance " This nigga asked grabbing me by my arm. Pulling my arm from his grip I looked him up and down shaking my head.

" First, Don't be grabbing on my player. Secondly, I don't do lap dances, private rooms, or parties unless in hosting them bitches. I get on the pole every now and then. Thats your show. But I can gladly get you some girls who is worth the cash and know what their doing " I tell him throwing my hair over my shoulder.

" Ight, Ma. Do that for me " He smiled showing a raggedy grill. I rolled my eyes before walking away and motioning for some girls to take care of that area. They know the drill.

Its always more money to be made. Thats the motto.

I headed over to the bar taking a seat. I didn't even have to open my mouth, my drink was already placed infront of me and exactly what I wanted.

" How yo night going? " Chris God's worker asked me sitting down getting a drink.

" Perfectly fine. I see hella cash being thrown " I picked up my cup taking a sip. I let the cold drink run down my throat. " Whats going on downstairs? "

" They had a order to drop tomorrow and Sean got everybody running around like crazy to make sure its done and right " He tells me.

" So why are you up here? " I question glancing over at him briefly.

They know their roles. Just like these bitches in here working they supposed to be down there working. There should never be a time money isn't being made in this place. Not even after closing.

" I just came to get a drink, Boss lady " He smiled at me getting up from the stool. " Enjoy your night "

" I will " I nod my head. He headed off and went to get to work downstairs. The Devils Den security was always tight. There wasn't no taking a hit or niggas running up in here snatching some stuff up. Too  much to go through and too many bodies are going to drop.