chapter 7

Bruuh y'all head over to Amazon & read the "Married To A Cartel Boss" series by me. I'm about to drop part 3 soon & its about to be FIRRREEE like the first two parts lmao. I want to have a book discussion & give away so check it out ! Thankssss

---

Ice P.O.V

I opened my eyes and looked over at his body spread out across the bed. He didn't have any clothes on besides some damn Versace boxers. Being in there for that short amount of time felt like forever and took a toll on his body. His muscles were even more ripped. He had a couple of new tats that I hadn't seen before. His facial hair had really grown out along with his hair was growing longer. Daddy was fine when he went in by being right here right now something about him just felt different. I wanted to jump on his ass again right now to show him again how much I missed him.

I got up out of the bed careful not to wake him and quickly headed to the bathroom because I had to piss something serious. After relieving myself, cleaning up and brushing my teeth real quick, I went to check on my other baby. Seeing he wasn't in the bedroom I rushed to the bathroom, he wasn't in there either, I rushed through the house looking for where he would have went. Cartel bad as hell so I had to find him now before he was getting into something.

"Kyro, what are you doing?" I bent down shaking him. "When did you get right here?" I asked picking him up from in front of the front door.

"I was watching the door so I can make sure my daddy don't leave" He tells me rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. "I don't want him to go again, I don't like when he goes to jail"

I laughed a little because he had this little mug on his face that had him looking just like his big head ass daddy. "Baby, daddy is not going anywhere right now. He's out to spend time with me and you and just us. He ain't worrid about jail or nobody else" I assured him.

"Good" Cartel said laying his head on me. "Can we make my daddy breakfast?"

"Are you going to help?" I asked him.

"Nope" he admitted. "I just want food"

In every way possible this little nigga was a smaller version of his daddy and I didn't know what in the hell I was going to do with him when he got older and could really cause trouble. I knew now I'm a have to square up with his ass one day because he be having the world and me fucked all the way up. I don't have nobody to blame but God and myself though. God has it installed in him that he is the Price. He is the son of the ruler of everything and anything he says goes and whatever it is he wants he gets. I'm the same way just with a worst attitude and a female version.

"I guess we can. Go in there and watch TV while I see what they got in here" I said as I sat my big boy down and he walked off. I headed to the kitchen and opened up the cabinets and the fridge. The house was stocked and loaded.

I knew this was some planned shit they had here and I'm mad that no one told me God was about to be coming home. Hell he caught my ass back on the pole and I felt in my soul, deep deep down in my soul that nigga was about to kill my ass and shoot up the club like we didn't own it. I was scared as shit. I'm still surprised that he hasn't said anything about it yet either really. I'm not going to bring it up either unless he does.

After finding all the things that I needed to make breakfast I threw something quick together for my boys. I grabbed the plates and headed to the living room but Cartel wasn't there. I heard that loud ass boy all the way down the hall and knew he had woke up God. I promise he cannot sit still to save his life. That and he loud as hell like he been living in the country all his damn life.