Chapter Two

Kyro Cartel in MM ⬆⬆⬆

" Mama I waited " Kyro says sleepily rubbing his eyes.

I had been working back at the club for over a week now...I loved it, I was getting money dancing or not..but dancing I had brought in hell of people and i was making dumb dough all over again.

" Baby its four in the morning you should be sleep " I dropped my bag getting into my bed with him.

" I wanted you " He tells me. I grabbed him cuddling with him.

" Awee, Okay " I kissed his head. " Its time for bed now though, Lil daddy "

" Night Night "

" Night night baby "

He laid his head on my titis and went to sleep and I fell right along with it.

I was wore out.

He was waking me up the next morning for breakfast cause he was hungry.

" No, stop let me " He whines snatching the spatula from me and Climbing onto the counter from a chair and stirring his eggs. " Im not a baby, i do it myself "

Boys are such fucking know it all and egotistical. Baby boys too. Kyro acts like he can do Everthing by his self and he doesn't need help and if you try to help he gets emotional and shit and starts whining.

while Girls want you to do everything for them and want to be all under you.

" When you burn yo'self yo ass better not start crying "

" Im not. i aint no punk "

I rolled my eyes taking the juice out the fridge and filling three cups up.

We warmed up some frozen pancakes and sasuage. And we had that with our eggs.

" Good morning " Ivory says coming in getting her cup.

" morning, aunnie " Kyro says stuffing his face.

" Morning " I yawned. I was so damn sleepy.

" What time you get in last night? "

" Too fucking late. After 3 " I say not wanting to go into how late, I knew these hours were late as fuck but i know my body can adjust back to it.

" There is the devil calling " She says looking as the jail number flashed across the tv screen in the kitchen.

" Daddy " Kyro ran to thr phone and grabbed it. I watched him punch in the buttons to accept the call and wait a little bit while I ate my breakfast.. Fuck God big ear ass right now. " daddy "

" ugly ass " I say looking at the TV.

" Yall act like special ed children " Ivory says laughing.

" Fuck you too "

" What yall fighting about now? " She asked. " Last time it was you looking at other inmates while you there "

" That should show you how Stupid he is " I shook ny head. " The fuck i want another jail bird for? If im looking at niggas its niggas out here on the outside that could give me what I want "

He is the one that got his ass put in this position and shit. Ice didn't do that. Im the one always helpping his ass but he always trying to turn shit around on me and find problems with me.

If we want to find problems with eachother. Im the bitch that can point some shit out and completely hurt his fucking feelings with a whole heap of truth.

The mafuckah thats doing the most for his dumb ass is the bitch he treating like shit all the time.

" Yall need to just quit with the extra shit. Its unnecessary. The years are long enough without yall adding onto it " She tells me.