Chapter Six

Y'all check out innocent in the MM above that's Bae fine ass lol.

I'm at school right now but I decided to see if I can get a cheaper in. Let's see how this goes lol. Hope everyone is having a good day. Xoxo

Excuse my mistakes please. Don't forget to leave feedback also!!

God P.O.V **

I opened my eyes and shut them right back because of the bright white light shinning in my face. My whole body was fucking hurting. I looked around the room and noticed I was cuffed to the damn bed. "Fucking bitches" I yanked at my arms trying to get loose. I didn't give a fuck if I broke something or not I just kept on yanking and pulling at the bed making a loud noise.

"I'm going to need you to stop Mr.-"

"I'm going to need you to get me the fuck out of here before I yank something else and it want be these motherfucking cuffs on this bitch" I spat looking at that dusty bitch. I was sick and tired of this hell hole and now I really wanted to be out. I had too much shit going on at home and my lil dude and my girl needed me to be there with them.

I watched as that dumb bitch called for the C.O and moments later guards all suited up came into the room over to me. Once they uncuffed me from the bed they just cuffed me up against putting that same gun with them dumb ass rubber bullets in it against my body. They were talking but I wasn't listening to a word they said. I had more shit on my mind and the sooner they took me back to my cell the sooner I could do what the hell I needed to do.

Instead of going back to my cell I was taking downstairs into the hole. "Give his ass the cell all the way down at the end of the hall" That same fat white man who has been starting with me since I came in this hoe said.
"On a level of salt how salty are you? Pretzel or ocean?" I asked him laughing.

"You really want to start with the smart mouth bullshit again after I've already laid you out?" He rushed his fat ass over to me looking like a got damn stuffed pig.

"You didn't lay me out, you used them rubber ass bullets because you knew better. You knew my niggas would have not only your head but any body who's associated with you at the bottom of the ocean. You have a daughter don't you? She's like seven or eight, right?" I asked him as he stepped in my personal space. "You say I'm a whole lot of talking and no moving, a real nigga move in silence. You want see me move until I tape ass to a chair and let you watch me slit yo wife throat and set that hoe on fire" He punched me in my face but I didn't shake. I've had Cartel as a baby play hit me harder than that bullshit.

"I'm going to make sure you never see the day of light again. Don't bring my daughter or my family into shit unless you want me to bring that pole riding ass stripper and your so called son right into it also" his eye was twitching and I bursted out laughing.

"Trust me, the last thing you want to do is go after my son. Not for his sake, for yours. Let me just say he takes after his father with more than just his looks" I laughed thinking about my little nigga already catching a body like it wasn't shit. "And that pole riding stripper is a multimillionaire who has a lot of pull in this city. I'll show you better than I can tell you. I'll be heading to my cell now" I stepped around him and into the cell.

I turned around and put my arms into the slots so they could uncuff me. Once I was free I went and sat on that hard ass bed and waited for them to go up stairs. While they were gone its about thirty minutes until my guard came down. "I need to make a phone call. I want out of this bitch tonight" I tell him.

"I thought, I thought you said you were going to sit your time out here" he rubbed his arms stuttering and shit.

"I know what I said and I know what I'm saying now. Get me the fuck out of here and I'll make sure one hundred and fifty grand is in your account tonight" I tell him leaning against the bars.