Chapter 9

Ice aka my wife of 5 years & Cartel in the Mm 😭😂😍😍😍 & add me on snapchat y'all lmao ShantiiMonay

God

I moved her panties to the side and as hard as I could thrust myself into her makin her scream out and jump up and me crack up laughing. Ain't no being gentle, bihh!

"Your such a fucking dumb ass!" Ice punched my chest.

"That's for putting yo hands on me last night" I laughed slowing down my stokes. She be fucking around and about to make a nigga bust early. Even in the morning bae had it wet and right for daddy, I gotta pace and control my self. Think about some other shit too.

"Shut up" she hissed closing her eyes tight and digging her nails into my back as she moved her hips to match my rhythm. "Fuck" she cursed burying her face into the crook my neck letting out the sexy ass moan I missed hearing so much. I get tired of her nagging ass voice but I love to hear screaming my name.

"Who pussy it is?" I asked my strokes going deeper and deeper.

"Mines" I stopped and just looked down at her and she burst out laughing.

"Fuck you" I smacked my lips letting her funny looking ass go and was trying to get back up so she can handle her pussy on her own but she grabbed me laughing holding me to her. "Let me go, that's yo pussy. You handle that"

"Daaammnnn Daniel back at it again in your feelings" She did the ugliest laugh at her own joke but I didn't find a damn thing funny.

"Bye, withco ugly ass"

"Okay, okay. I'm done playing. It's daddy pussy you know it belongs to you" she pulled me to her kissing my lips over and over again. "It's always belonged to you"

Fucking around with Ice we were locked in the room for about a Good two hours in the morning. Once we finally managed to stop fucking in the shower and wash up we headed out to see what everybody else was doing cause it was surprisingly quiet and Cartel ass ain't ever quiet.

"What in the hell did y'all do to my baby?" Ice asked looking at Cartel tied up with some bed sheets and one around his mouth to keep him quiet. Ivory and Sean were eating and watching some Netflix movie like it wasn't shit.

"That boy is bad. Y'all should have named his ass Diablo or something. Lil evil ass" Sean said shaking his head.

"Get my baby out of that damn chair like that" she tells them.

Cartel surprisingly quickly untied himself and then un did his mouth. "Y'all stupid asses, I could have already got out! I was just siting there cause I wanted to!" He tells Iv and Sean giving them the finger and sticking his tongue out.

"Boy what did I tell you!"

"Don't touch my son!" I grabbed him and moved him out the way before Ice could hit him. "Cartel I told you watch ya mouth. Only call them stupid asses in your head and when your mama not around" I said picking him up and setting him on my shoulder. This boy was my damn twin. When he was doing that I all I could see was my damn self talking to them guards or any body else for that matter.

"God that's not funny! Stop telling him to do that shit like he grown" innocent growled still mugging our son.

"Let me handle him, I got this" I told her as Cartel still laughed about it. The boy was bad as hell but he was the son of the two most heartless mafuckers who ran the city and everything in it. I wasn't surprised at all.

"His daddy ain't gone be by his side every day all day, just wait on it. Beat him so hard he turn from Cartel to Carlos and start making enchiladas" Ivory said bucking at my son before walking past us and heading to the sink to dump her plate in it.