Fangs and X-boyfriends.

I walked into Chris's house, not bothering to knock. I shoved my spare keys back into my pocket -what you think the door was unlocked?- before kicking off my shoes and putting my coat in the closet. I shouted out a greeting to his parents as I passed the living room on my way to Chris's room. I pushed opened his door and immeditaly regretted it.

"Chris! You won't beli- AHHHH! MY EYES! NEXT TIME PUT A SIGN UP OR SOMETHING!" I screeched covering my eyes from the horrible sight. This is why locks was invented people! I don't ever in my life want to see my bestfriend going down on his freakishly handsome boyfriend again. -just because we can't get along with someone doesn't mean we can't apprecate their good looks- It image seem to burn in the back of my head. Ew ew ew ew. Please god, make it stop.

Said 'freakishly handsome boyfriend' growled at me and threw something at me. "Its called knocking Dipshit, why don't you fucking try it?" I idmmeditaly held back the wave of sadness, fighting back the urge to ball my eyes out. Why doesn't he like me, I never even did anything to him.

I have always nice to him, I even sided with him and Chris when his parents refused to acknowledge their feelings for each other. But as always I ignored his mean remarks, and just as always he ignored my quiet suffering -if he ever saw it, he choosed to ignore it- and went on talking. "Why do you even hang out with this fucking tool Chris? What the fuck is it that you like about this damn cat? And you wonder why people never really talk to you anymore, its because of-" I heard Chris shout

"NO! Shut The Fuck Up Jack! Leo Cover Your Ears!" from somewhere to my left.

"this fucking idiot." I heard Chris facepalm and groan.

"Oh!" I said, my arms falling to my side as I let that last little tidbit sink in. My best friend has no other friends because of Me, and its not because he doesn't want to but because He. Is. Friends. With. Me. "Oh.." I said more quietly, my voice filled with complete utter sadness. I took a step back as tears started to form. "I didn't realize...I'm sorry." I took another step back.

"No Leo, no. Its ok, really! I don't need any other friends besides you. Remember, you and me for life." I slowly shook my head no, a million of thoughts running through my mind. How could I not know this? Why didn't I notice? What kind of fucking bestfriend am I? I took another step back when Chris reached out for me. "Leo baby, please. Its fine, just- can't we talk about this? Jack if you so much as open your god damn mouth I'll fucking stabb you, mate or not."

"Chris." I said, my voice thick with tears. "I'm so-so-so-Sorry!" I said my voice breaking on the last word. I quickly turned and ran out the house, ignoring Chris calls for me to stop and come back. How could I come back when I am the reason for all this mess? I can't..I just can't believe I'm the reason..

I hoped in my car and took off, not caring where I went. I just needed to get the fuck away.

Chris's POV

I watched in disbelief as my bestfriend speed down the street. How could I have let this happen? I knew he'd react this way if he knew, thats why I went through so much just keeo it a fucking secret. Only forthis jackass to tell him, what am I going to do? More importantly, where the fuck is he going?

I ran my hands threw my hair and walked back towards my house, choking back my sobs. My Mom leaned out the door and gave me a confused stare. "Whats wrong with him?"

I glanced behind me before turning back to my mother. "Nothing."

She frowned, crossing her arms. "That was not nothing. There is no way, Leo would run out of here with tears streaming down his face for nothing. Now what the fuck is going on?" I winced, my Mother never cussed unless she meant bussiness.

I sighed and walked into the house. I sat down besides the door and looked up at my Mom. "He knows." I mumbled quietly.

"What?!" My Mom said in disbelief. She crouched down infront of me and grabbed ahold of my shoulders. "What are you talking about?! He can't know. He Can't! We all swore we'd die before any of us told him!"

I latched onto my Moms hand as a tear rolled down my cheek. "I know. I know! It wasn't my fault, I tried to stop him from finding out. I really did Mom. Honest. But he...Now he's..He's.." I couldn't even finish my sentence as a new wave of saddness hit me. I tightened my grip on my hand and hung my head. My thoughts spinning out if control.

What if I lost him? What will I do then? Who will give sweet milk when I am feelimg down? Who will hold my hand just because they love my hand? Who will read Yaoi with me? Who will make fun of Twilight with me? Who will help me clean and do my homework? Who will hug me just to feel my body up against theirs? Who will play with me hair? Who will be my bestfriend? Who will be my fucking jelly to my peanut butter? With each thought my heart broke more and more.

"Why the fuck are you crying over that tool?" A voice grumbled down the hall.

My head snapped up so fast that it almost gave my whiplash. I slowly got to my feet, my nails lengthed into deadly knives. "You.." I whispered quietly before tackling him to the ground. I started to slashing with my nails, he did this. He did this. He did this. He did this. He did this. "YOU" Slash. "FUCKING" Slash. "DID" Slash "THIS!" Slash Slash.

I realised the evil that was inside me, ingoring the cries from my parents to get off him. They'd have to kill me before I'd let him go. No one and I mean fucking No One hurts Leo, unless they want to fucking die. And I guess this bitch wants to die. I grinned evilly down at him as I let the killer in me take over.

"Seems like I'm having x-boyfriend for dinner." I sneered as my fangs grew.