Feel Again.

Shaking my head as I took a step back. I can't do this. I can't do this. I won't do this. Shaking my head again as I took another step back. Turning around I took a deep deep breath as I looked out at the green sea called grass. What was I thinking, I can't do this. I can't I can't I can't. 

I have been pacing out here for the past hour and a half. Trying to build up the courage to knock on his door. What will I say when he opens it? What if I got the wrong house? What if he's with someone? What if he's not here? 

I looked down at my outfit, I'm not even dressed right. Who wears a giant sweater and shorts to seduce someone? I don't even have on shoes. What the fuck was I thinking? Leo please, p2p and kys yourself.

I squealed and jumped when I felt someone tap me out of no where. I slowly turning around to see Hunter standing there behind me, arms folded across his naked torso. "What are you doing here?" 

"I-I-I...uhm" I could feel the blood rushing to my head, making me feel even more embarrassed. Please ground, swallow me up now. To add even more to my embarrassment my legs decided to have a mind of their own  because one minute I was standing in front of him sputtering like a fish out of water and the next my legs was wrapped around his waste. I nuzzled his face, his shocked sexy face, before wrapping my arms around his neck. I leaned down a bit and lapped at his shoulder, whimpering slightly when his hands went to my hips. "I want you." I moaned out softly. "I want to feel again."

I must have said the wrong thing because his hands tightened on my hips as his body went rigid. I looked up at him to see him looking down at me angrily. My body started to shake in fright, and a little in sadness. I didn't want him to be mad at me, I didn't want to make him mad. Tears began prickled my eyes as he spoke "Oh, so you only want me for my body?' 

"N-no." I whined clutching him to my person. "I want you to love me. I want you to need me like I need you. I want you to want me. I want you.." 

"Yeah right." He hissed rolling his eyes at me. "You just told me you wanted to feel again."

"I do want to feel again!" I cried burring my head in his neck. "I swear, I do but I also want you too."

"Then prove it." He said growled out. 

 ~

"Sit." He commanded. "On your knees."

Not wasting anytime, desperate to prove myself, I fell to my knees. After the little scene on his patio, Hunter brought me up to his room. The moment his room door closed he snatched my clothes off before telling me to undress him, until I got to his boxers. Let me tell you, it took a good 30 minutes for me to get all his clothes off. Just because I've came to terms about me needing it be with him intimately, does not mean my courage is intact. I literally cried the moment my hands touched his shorts, not in fear though as you would think or of nervousness but because I just wanted him in me. All this other shit was meaningless.

I shivered in anticipation when I felt him moving around behind me. I moaned when his fingers ran through my hair. Leaning into his touch as his hand began to travel down my back, shivering in pure pleasure. I jumped in surprise when I felt him grab my wrists in his large hand. I flinched when I felt something rough bite into my skin. "Ah ah ah." He said softly into my ear. "I wouldn't suggest you move. I heard Equie roots was pretty deadly." I froze instantly. A single drop of Equie root, could kill 50 men and still be able to wound a few more. 

I whimpered, this time in fear, when he yanked out my hair. Good feeling so fucking gone. He walked around me slowly, never once letting go of my hair. "Open your mouth."  I shook my head violently, there was no way in hell  his private was going in my mouth. 1. I didn't know where that thing been and 2. I'm not a fucking toy. "There are other ways to make you open up." He said laughing as if hearing a funny joke.

Out of reflex my mouth fell open in shock when he pulled my hair harshly. He thrust the tip of himself in my mouth. "Bite me and I'll kill you." He threatened. "Now get to work."

I leaned forward and slowly took him into my mouth completely, gagging a bit mainly in surprise when he thrust into making his member hit the back of my throat. His hand tightened in my hair when I tried to pull back some, keeping me in place. "You said you wanted to feel again." He groaned rocking his hips slowly. "Now feel this." 

He thursted away in my mouth till my jaw began to ache, till tears was slowly making their way down my face. To say this was terrible, would be an understatement. I wanted more than anything to reverse time and stay in my room. To ignore Neko and curl up in a ball under my bed. She said 'Give myself away.' not 'Give your will away and become his play thing.' 

Suddenly I felt him grow bigger and his member throb. Oh no, please no. Shaking my head as I tried to pull my head away. Please no no no no no no n- I whimpered when I felt his spunk coating my cheeks. 

"Fuck!" He groaned out loudly as he road out his orgasm. "Swallow it bitch." And I did, not because he told me to, but because it was either swallow and live or drown and die. As much as I wanted t die in that moment I was to chicken to, so yeah. I swallowed like the bitch I was. I grimaced in disgust at the sour taste to it. Ew and people actually enjoy swallowing this stuff. 

I gasped out when he pulled out of my mouth, a trail of white stuff running down his shaft, mimicking the cum that was left in my mouth. He sighed and patting my head like a pet. "Good Boy." before moving on. He walked out of my line of sight, I heard him rummaging through his drawers. 

I crossed my legs under me and bowed my head, trying my best not to throw up all over his floor. I dried heave a couple times before my stomach seemed to settle. Thank you very much, Neko. I officially hate my life. I can be so fucking stupid sometimes. Who just falls on their knees when someone tells them to? So fucking stupid, i swear. If I could slap myself I would. Leo p2p and kys yourself. Seriously.

Suddenly I felt him behind me. I flinched when he grabbed me by my hair and pulled my head up. "Look at me." He growled out when I kept my eyes trained on the floor. He shook me harshly before stepping on my back making me get up close and personal with his hardwood floor. "Now. Don't make me have to say it again."

I slowly looked at him out the corner of my eyes up to see him looking down at me with creepy and slightly amused expression. "Where not down yet." He said chuckling. "We still have one thing to do...Well have one more thing to do." He pushing me down onto my stomach. "You just have to shut the fuck up and take it."

A/N:

>.> I really really really wanted to continue the ending and made the scene more flavorable but ya know Wattpads being a meanie right now. So meh.

Anyways, I uploaded! YAY! C:  

Aslo if Owen dies I'll haunt you down <3