Boyfriends?

I nearly fainted from the sweet smell of his breath, his face was so close to mine that if I moved my head forward even a inch. We would be liplocking....mmmm liplocking. I couldn't stop myself from licking my lips before I felt my face burn hot in embarrassment. I had a giant war going on between my mind and my body right now. It was like my body was the Devil and my mind was the Angel and each was driving me insane. this is basically how the conversation went.

Mind: This isn't a good thing, Leo! Get us out of here. Hurry!

Body: No Leo stay, just think, he could kiss us! or we could kiss him. We could have sex, Finally! Don't you want to have sex? I know I want to have sex.

Mind: Shut up before he kills us. Then where would we be?? In a ditch somewhere. Is that what you want?

Body: Omg, maybe he knows I want to kiss him now. Maybe if we as nicely he'll do it?! I'm so ready for some lip action, hell I'm ready for some more stuff..If you know what I mean.

Mind: Are you even listening to me? He'd kill us in like two seconds with his hard slean muscles.

Body: I know what else is hard...

Mind: I hate you.

My face burned hot as I pressed my legs together. He hasn't even touched me yet and I'm like this. Why am I such a dork?! Wait, yet? Pshh what am I thinking? Like he'll ever touch me. He;s probably going to kill me, cut my body up into tiny pieces and feed me to the crows. I might be a little Over reacting but can you blame me? I'm in a closet with the hottest boy ever who is also a big bad necromancer while I'm just a puny little kitty who haven't even reached their fucking full transformation stage. He could like sick dead bodies after to eat me or something. That'd be such a bad way to die. Why couldn't he just eat me? I wouldn't mind so much if it was his lips munching away on me...maybe i could get him to start with my penis...Now that would be such a nice way to die. What's a little pain without pleasure?

"Hello." A voiced snapped. Bringing me out of my thoughts. "Is anyone in there?"

I blushed again and nodded my head yes, not trusting my voice. "Then why don't you answer my question already?"

I blinked at him in confusion...he asked me a question? "Y-You asked me a q-question?.."

"No, I asked the wall." He said, his voice dripping with sarcasm. My face flushed a nice shade of red before I turned my head. A few minutes passed in silence before he grabbed me by the chin, forcing me to look at him before saying. "Well are you going to answer my question or not?"

"Repeat the question?" I asked biting my lip to keep from stuttering.

Why do you want me to be your boyfriend?" He said in annoyance.

"O-Oh." I said, my face heating up again. Why do I keep blushing? I'm never this shy. Ever. What is it about him that makes my body tingles this way? "B-Because I like you."

"Oh really?" He said, licking at my nick

I gave a moan of desperation and wrapped my arms around his neck, trying to get him to lick my neck again.

He chuckled at my antics and pulled away, looking at me in newfound interest.

"Don't tell me" He said slowly pressing into my body, grinding ever so softly. "that you're a unclaimed cat? A cat in soon-to-be heat no less, oh don't stiffen up like that. Don't tell me you didn't know." I felt the color drain from my face this would explain all my 'naughty' thoughts. No wonder my body is reacting so well to him, even now my body was acting on its own. Oh gods, what day was it? Just yesterday it was the 6th, my heat date isn't untill 4 more weeks! This can't be possible, its Not possible.

I shivered in pure lust when Hunter licked from my neck to near. His hot breath sent another shudder through my body as he said , "From the look on your face I'd say you didn't know about."

I turned my head to give him better access as his tongue made its way back down my neck. I gasped when he nipped at it. He chuckled into my neck when I asked him why was he doing that before he lifting his head and staring into my swimming green eyes with his dark brown eyes. "I'm just dishing out a little punishment to my boyfriend."

Boyfriend? He has a boyfriend?! My face flushed with embarrassment as tears of jealousy, anger and confusion started fall onto my face. This whole time he has been toying with me? Is this some sort of sick joke? Play tricks on the little naive cat?

As if he could read my thoughts he started laughing and pulled me towards him. "You're so cute it hurts, almost makes me not want to mess with you." He reached down and pinched me on the ass, laughing when I moaned. "Almost being the operative word."

."No!" I said, pushing him away from me, tears falling faster. "Go to your boyfriend. Do you think this is funny? I actually like you, like super duper stalk-you-everywhere daydream like you. Do you know how hard it was to fucking talk to you? Let alone come to this damn place. Why can't you just leave me alone?

He facepalmed and shook his head slowly. "I know you was slow but not This slow." He pulled me back to him and kissed me. "You're my boyfriend dipshit."

I stared at him in shock, to stunned to move. Not only is he my boyfriend but He. Kissed. Me. 

I can now die in peace.

"Well, I hope not. I wouldn't want my new naive boyfriend to die." He said pulling me closer. "Before I had my wy with him."

And then he kissed me.

A/N:

Sorry its so shorts. I just wanted to post something of what I'm working on.