Betting The Bad Boy

God I Hate Partys. I thought, making my way through the crowd of horny teenagers. I wouldn't even be here if it weren't for Chris. How the hell am I going to snag myself a boyfriend at this shindig. I walked to the kitchen scanning the crowd for my 'prey'. I sat on the counter watching the door, hoping someone or something can come save me from this, I did Not want to date a random stranger. Hell, I didn't want to date at all, especially Hunter Mckain I closed my eyes and leaned against the cupboard thinking of how I got my ass into this damn mess.

...Earlier that day... 

Me and my bestfriend -and only friend- Chris was sitting in my room playing videos, as usaul during a Friday evening. "Why don't we make this a little interesting, Leo?" Chris said taking a sip of his soda, waiting for the next  match to start.

"What do you mean?" I asked putting down my controller and lying on my back to face him. 

He poked my cheek. "What I mean is, why don't we make a bet." He layed down next to me, putting his head on my chest.

"How would making a bet be interesting?" I asked running my fingers through his hair. Loving the feel of his silky brown hair on my fingers, he must have switched conditioners recently because he smells like a field of fresh strawberries. Maybe its that new one I brought him a few weeks back but I don't remeber it being scented with strawberries.

Chris and I have a really close bond, so close that people think we're dating. Even though Chris has a boyfriend already, and they have been together for more than 3 years. Sometimes I think Jack -Chris's boyfriend- even thinks we are sleeping together. But really it's just a innocent relationship, I can't even imagine dating Chris. The thought alone scares me. Chris and Me practically share the same soul, mind, and body, we have a secret handshake, we know what each other are thinking without having to say anything. I would be nothing without my Chrissypoo, I thought buring my head in his hair.

He rached up and flicked my nose. "Pay attention and yes I did start using that conditioner you brought me and yes it did smell like strawberries."

"I thought so." I said smiling into his hair. "I just wasn't sure."

"How could you not be sure?" He demanded in mock anger. "You just bought it 2 weeks ago."

I sat up and leaned against my headboard. I blinked down at him in confusion and pulled his hair. "You know, I can't even remember what I wore 3 days ago or the lastthing I fucking ate. I can't even remember my birthday at times. How the hell am I supossed to remember that?"

He buried his face in his hands. "I don't know man. I don't know. What the fuck was I thinking asking you a question like that?"

"I don't know either." I said scratching my head. "Why are we talking about this anyways?"

"I don't know. We were playing the game, Then....." He looked up at me trailing off.

"Then?!?!"

"I asked you did you want to make the game more interesting by bets and shit but you started sniffing my hair and wondering did you buy me my new conditioner and I reminded you that you did buy me my new hair conditioner and asked you why you didn't remember when it was only like 2 weeks ago and you started going on about how you can't remeber shit and I agreed that you really don't remember shit and you asked why we were-"

"SHUT UP!" I said, putting my hand over his mouth. "Just tell me about the damn bet!"

He licked my hand then smiled. "Ifs Simflem."

"What?" I said removing my hand.

He rolled his eyes. " I saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiidddd! Its simple."

"Whats simple?"

"Winner gets to make the bet and the loser has to follow it. No backing out."

You know when you get that bad feeling in the pit of your stomach, telling you to turn around when danger is near or whatever? Well that was what I was feeling at the time but you know just like everyone else, I ignored my 'spidy senses' and agreed to that stupid pact. "Fine." I said "Its on."

....Present...

So here I am, one COD game later. I lost, obviously and my 'bet'? Well I had to get the hottest bad boy in the city to fall in love with me, Hunter Mckain. Hunter Mckain, isn't your normal 'bad boy' he's very anti-social, though he will date anyone who will ask him out. He never fights unless someone brings a fight to him, he never seeks one out unless he is really pissed off. 

Suddenly the sound in the living increased and I knew he was here. How am I suppossed to go about this? I hopped off the counter and creeped down the hallway, hiding in the first closet I saw. I'll just wait for him to walk pass and dragg him in here. I mean he has to go to the kitchen at some point. So simple yet so hard. As if on cue I saw him walk pass the entry way, I quickily ran out and dragged him back in the closet.

"What the fuck?" He said, glaring down at me, making me take a sudden interest in my shoes. "What the fuck do you want?"

"Uhm..Hi Hunter, my name is Leo Stevens. And I-I-I was wondering...i-if it was alright to ask you o-o-out?" I said blushing red as a tomato, never once did I look up to see his reaction. 

"You're asking me if its alright to ask me out?" He asked incredulously, I glanced up at him to find him watching me with a look of surprise and interest.

I blushed again and glanced back at the ground. "Y-Yeah, I g-g-guess I am."

"Hey Hunter!" Someone said from the hallway. "Is this little dweeb bothering you?"

Hunter simply turned  turned around and closed the door in his face. 

"H-H-Hunter?" I said starting to panic. Why did he close the door? What the fuck is going on here?! What the hell did Chris get me into?!?! He turned back to me, a animalistic pasted on his face. He looked at me like I was his prey and he was my personal hunter. No pun intended.

He slowly walked towards me causing me to back into the wall in fear, he stopped in front of me. "Now why don't you tell me the real reason you want to ask me out." He placed his hands on either side of  my head, trapping me. " And maybe. Just maybe I will agree to it."

Fuck My Life.