Isolation.

I stared at in the mirror in front of me, trying to recognize the brown haired boy in the mirror. His eyes isn't right. They're too bland, empty and lifeless. He's so pale and thin, its sickening. When's the last time he's seen the sun? or Eaten? Where has his happiness?

I opened the door quietly and cautiously, peeking out into my room. I wandered over to my window, peering out at the world below. I look up at the sky and saw a lonely red balloon floating by. How ironic, thats exactly I feel, empty and weightless. My body feels as if its floating above the world, its nether here nor there. My whole life has been a lie. I am nothing more than a nuisance, a waste of space. All this time, I have been following him around without even thinking about what his feelings or the consequences. I didn't I see looks people been giving him? All the pain I've caused him--and his family. 

"Leo honey, open the door." My mother says tapping on the door softly, knocking me out of my pity party. I drew closer towards my bathroom, retreating back into my safe haven. The only place that doesn't remind me of him and what we were....are? "You can't stay in there forever." I can try. 

And try I did, I haven't stepped foot out of my room since that faithful day. I drove all the way home with tears pouring down my cheeks and ran straight to my room. Ignoring anything and anyone, I haven't listened to music in god knows when. To be honest, I don't even know what day it is or what time it is. The moment I secluded myself to my room/bathroom I lost all sense of time. What was the point of keeping track? 

"Leo, you've been in here for almost a month." That answers my question. A month. Woah, It doesn't feel like it, but then again what would I know. I can't even tell what day is or what time it is. "Please Leo...Just please tell me you're alright...You don't even have to speak, just tap on the wall." I flinched at the raw emotion in her voice, my mother never shows any. Ever...I could count on one hand how many times she's hugged me, to even say she loved me. Whats going on here? 

"Please."  She sobbed out quietly. 

Sobbed

This is wrong. So wrong...My mother is crying. I-I can't deal with this. Not right now. I felt full, like my body had too much..All these emotions was going inside me. Too much. Too much Too much. 

I dropped to my knees, silently sobbing into my hands. Please just take it away. Make it stop. I can't deal with this. I don't know how long I sat there crying, seconds hours days? I don't know.Suddenly, I felt a building pressure in my stomach. Then as quickly as it came, it vanished. I put my hand on my stomach and blinked in confusion. What the fuck was that? My ears twitched when I heard murmuring which was growing louder and louder.

"So I'll cut out my emotions till I need them again..." Singing? I got up, wiping my away the rest of my tears as I did. Where is it coming from? I don't have a radio, and my Ipod is dead. 

"Bleed away the pain till there is nothing left..." I walked over to the window and peered out. Not a soul or ghoul out there. What the fuck is going on?

"Surround myself in darkness till I can save myself.." A soft voiced said from behind me. I turned around to see a girl about my age. 

"Who are you?" I asked in confusion. Where did she come from. And why does she look like me? 

She simply smiled at me. A soft sad smile before sitting on my bed. She patted the space beside her and gestured for me to come sit next to her. "I am you." She said softly. 

 "But I--"

"The other you" Oh...Kitty has come out to play.

"I've been wondering when you were going to show." I said trying to smile politely, which turned out to be a grimace.  I sighed and ran my hand through my hair. I really don't want to deal with this right now. I just want to go back to my bathroom and curl up in the bathtub. I flinched when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked down at the hand that was so much like my own. I raised my head and stared into her eyes. I could see all the pain, worry, and self loathing mirrored in her eyes but I could also see something else...desiire? Why would desire....Ohhhhhh..

"Its time, isn't it." I said. Not a question but a statement. This would explain all these crazy emotions raging through my body. 

She flashed me a beaming smile, amusement dancing in her eyes. "Yes its time. That's actually the reason why I came out here to talk to you." She leaned forward and took my hand. She looked into my eyes, all traces of amusement gone. "Ya know its going to be different this month don't you?"

I didn't trust myself to speak and just nodded.

"You should have let him take you in that closet." She said softly, running her fingers through my hair. "It would have saved us from all this."  

I looked down at my fingers in shame. "Yeah I know." I said quietly "I just felt like I'd be a dirty whore if he did."

She sighed before saying "You know, you have to find a way to get him back. He's the only person that can help us."

"What should I do?" I said biting my lip. "Make a bet with him?"

She clapped her hands together and started bouncing up and down. "Thats exactly what you should do! You know, he can't resist a good bet!"

I rubbed my neck and shrugged my shoulders. "How do I even make him interested to do it? Hell, how do I  get him to talk to me?"

"Simple." She said. "Give yourself away."

[A/N]

This here is dedicated to Jennie C: <3 Because she deserves it. If you have not read her stories, I suggest that you stop what your doing and go read them! Esp. Closet Love :D Gotta luffs Denny and Re-Re. I really hope they end up together *Hint Hint* ;D

Vote Comment Fan or whatever you want C: 

I'm just happy enough info that you took time to read mah story. I know its getting confusing and stuff {Not good on the summary shit but I'm going to redo it soon} But in time (I hope) It'll all make sense xD

~Toodles