The Last Dying Words

The Governor-

        “What did I say, Alice?!?! What did I fucking say you clueless /bitch/! Do you even understand me?” I raised my hand, ready to strike her, the smaller girl cowering in fear in the corner of the office. She simply shook her head, a broken whimper escaping her as she moved her hands out straight in front of her, her blonde braid sitting over her shoulder. She was a beautiful, young girl, maybe I would give her a second chance. After all, revenge is not nearly as fun as claiming a woman….She stopped my thoughts by responding, tears splashing down her cheeks, “Y-you said keep him alive….but, but...just barely.” Alice whimpered as she tried to back into the wall even further, cornered by me. Once more I was the hunter…

        A tiny, devious smile began forming on my face as I realized her innocence and just how easy it would be to take it. I took a step closer, clearing my throat. A dark, deep snarl escaping me. “Is there a reason you weren’t capable of following my fucking orders, then?” Alice trembled, her hands shaking as she pushed my chest back. Wrong move, /bitch/.

        “I, I....”

        Alice murmured as I raised my hand and slapped her across her right cheekbone, hard, the girl falling to the ground from the impact. I raised my boot, ready to kick her some more, but for some reason I couldn’t ruin such a pretty face. I kneeled in front on the girl, edging towards her as my blue eyes pierced into her brown ones. “Wrong move….but I of course can be persuaded if you would….provide for my needs. With my needs fulfilled I may be able to…..let it slide this time.” I moved my hand to her face and lifted her chin, her brown, petrified eyes begging me to stop, to let this go, but I had no mercy. There was nothing left for me to give after the loss of my wife and Penny.

        “N-no please! You don’t have to do this.” Alice begged as she pulled back into the wall, but I only moved closer, pressing my hardened groin to her. “It’s either this….or you’re dead. And also your prized instructor  Dr. Stevens. Along with the old man. Is that what you want, Alice?”

        I tried guilting her into surrender rather than absolutely forcing myself upon her, and she seemed to be crumbling. Not like she had a choice. At least I wouldn’t have to force the girl. I no longer considered her a victim, but a woman in agreement, knowing exactly what the consequences were if she didn’t fulfill.  Alice whimpered once more as she attempted to stand, but soon I was helping her, guiding her back to my bedroom to teach her a lesson about trying to help useless sacks of nothingness again when I said /no/.

Andrea

        I was furious at myself for falling asleep to say the least, but somehow, being in Rick’s arms made it a thousand times easier to do so. He hadn’t fallen asleep of course, knowing that one of us had to be awake and alert in case something happened, but nothing happened, fortunately.

        I weakly lifted my head from his chest, the stab wounds throbbing and aching as my blue eyes locked on his. “Good morning, Andrea.” I nodded, unsure how he looked so awake and alive when chances are one of us would die today. Somehow his calm gave me reassurance, and soon I was perked up a bit more, mornings were not my thing. “Morning.” I grumbled as I sat up and readjusted my shirt, Rick watching my every move carefully. “Today’s the day, huh?” I asked as I yawned and moved from him, loading my rifle, handgun, and then sliding on my knife in its sheath to my slim waist where it permanently belonged.