Chapter 6

"Scarlett."

I turned around to see Ashton was standing in the door way, holding it open. Ignoring him, I turned back around.

I was in bed reading The Iron Knight. I heard Ashton close the door then a couple seconds later the bed dipped in.

I kept ignoring him, not showing that I'm bothered by his presence.

I felt something warm on my neck and a hand on my waist. He kissed up my neck, pulling me to his waist. I turned around and pushed him by his chest. He came back on to me, kissing my neck rougher, sucking and biting it.

I pushed him away again. This time more aggressive.

"Babe, what's wrong? I came to see if your ok. I wanted to rip your brother when I saw you like this. I can't believe he did this to you!" He said, pulling himself on his back.

"Ya, I'm sure you did." I said sarcastically. "Now if you don't mind, I'd like to be alone."

"Why are you ignoring me?" He asked, clearly aggravated by my lack of interest in him.

"I meant what I said this morning. I don't want anything to do with any of you guys. Please leave now."

"I'm your mate."

"And I don't care."

"Why are you being like this?"

"I'm not being anyway."

"Your my mate. You can't keep me away from being with you."

"Ya, will who knows that we're mates other than you and me? Huh? No one. We're nothing. You don't treat me like a mate. So therefore I'm not your mate." He looked at me with ferries eyes.

"Your just going to go and fuck any one that you come across later. Just leave me alone." I said the last part in a whisper.

He looked like he was going to say something but he just shook his head, got up and left.

I sat there for about half an hour more, then I got lightheaded. My stomach hurt really badly and I had a burning going through my body. I got up to get some water. I was passing the living room when I heard moaning. I ignored it and kept walking but my heart dropped to my stomach with what I heard. It felt like a boiling bucket of water fell over my head, burning me inside and out.

"Ashton!" Someone moaned out, breathlessly.

I walked in to the living room to see Ashton with another girl. He had her trapped between him and the wall. He was sucking on her neck and held on to her waist tightly. She had her hands tangled in his hair. She arched her back and moaned loudly.

I scoffed a little. Ashton turned to look at me. Guilt and hurt clear in his eyes. I smiled a sad smile and shook my head, walking out of the room.

That's why I probably felt like that.

I heard him clear his throat ten he probably went back to doing what he was doing before he got interrupted.

I was going back to my room after getting my water when Riley came up behind me.

"We're going to Sunrise Beach for a week. You can come if you want. We're leaving tomorrow at 9." She said then walked out.

This day can't get any better.

************************

I'll probably update tomorrow too. Only because I haven't updated in a while.

Jar of hearts is now the theme song of the story. I'll be choosing a song for every chapter and the ones that I don't have a song for will have this song. And I'll also have a quote or picture on most chapters.

Hope you like it.

Vote.
Comment.
Share.
Follow.

(I am so stupid. I thought I published this over an hour ago. It didn't get published though. Urg, sorry guys. )