Chapter 5

My brother stormed in to the kitchen. His eyes stormy and dark. Ready to kill. Ready to hurt. Hurt me. His sister. His baby sister.

Ashton and Riley came in behind them. They both looked a little worried but mostly angry.

"Why the hell did you no--" Alex stopped in the middle of his sentence. "Wh-what happened to you?" He whispered.

He took in my bruised and beaten body in. He looked at my cast on my leg and on my hand. A sad smirk made it's way to my lips. "What? Did you already forget what you did to me?" I asked him.

"I-I didn't--"

"I don't care. Lunch is ready. Eat the hell up." I said walking out. My brother looked surprised but hurt. Riley had tears in her eyes and she tried to reach out and grab me but she shook her head and put her arms back down. Like she couldn't touch me. Feel bad for me. Want to protect me.

Ya, that's a great sister for you. I rolled my eyes at her then turned to Ashton. He was glaring at Alex's back, that was glued to place. He looked angry and enraged. His eyes were black, indicating that his wolf was trying to take over. His wolf was trying to get to me. Or trying to kill my brother for hurting his mate.

I ignored him too and walked out of the room, wincing and hissing at the pain. I was almost out the kitchen door when I tripped at the pain that raised in my broken ribs. I screamed in pain. Alex, Riley, and Ashton turned to look at me.

"Are you ok?" Riley whispered.

I ignored her.

"Did I do that to you? I'm sorry but you should have just listened to me and this wouldn't have happened!" Oh my gosh... I can't even.

Alex came up to me and saw that my breathing was off. "Do you need to go to the infirmary?" I didn't reply.

He held my waist to help my balance but I winced.

He looked at me with pain and confusion. "What's wrong?"

"Nothi--" before I could finish my sentence, Alex lefties my shirt a little, so he can see the bruises on my stomach.

Riley gasps and Alex and Ashton growl at the bruises. I pull away and glare at them both. "You guys are the ones to cause this. Hope your happy."

"Let me help you get to your room." Riley said.

"I didn't mean to hurt you that bad."

I walked out of there ignoring them.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Please comment on what you guys think about my story. And vote for it. I hope to get feedback.

I'll update again cause I haven't updated in a long time. By the way sorry for that.

Vote.
Comment.
Share.
Follow.