Chapter 10

*Two years and some months later*

Tonys P.O.V.:

Just another day at work. We don’t have a case so… paperwork. Boring… but my childish and devilish side comes out and that means… throwing paper balls to Ziva and irritate Mcgee. Oh ok probably  paper balls were not a good idea because Ziva was coming to my side with a paper clip in her hand, but she goes back down to her desk and I Gibbs gave me a headslap. “Don’t irritate Ziva, Dinozzo.” He said. “Sorry boss.” I said. “Grab your gear. Dead marine in downtown.” Gibbs said and gave me the keys. We went to the crime scene and we did the usual. We got back to the bullpen searching information about the victim. We went to the plasma and start talking. “Our dead marine is called Jean-Paul Tarner. He is 35 years old and he is married to Sophie Tarner.” Ziva said. “Go find her.” Gibbs said and I left with Ziva for Sophies house.

When we open the door to her house we saw her sitting on the floor screaming to us not to kill her. We explained to her that we are agents from N.C.I.S. and we want to take her there so she could tell us more about the people that killed her husband. She told us that she and her husband were on a mission but it didn’t went well and that someone is threading them. We told her to go and fresh up and then she had to come to the N.C.I.S.. She agreed and we left her house. Me and Ziva went back to the squad room and kept working. An hour later Gibbs asked us where Sophie was and we told him that she wasn’t here. When we went to her house we saw her lying on the floor dead. We got back to the bullpen and Gibbs told us that me and Ziva had to pretend the married couple and go on the mission Sophie and Jean-Paul had to go. We went to the elevator and I could say that Ziva had that devilish smile. I think I had the exact same smile because we both had the same thing in our minds. I got back home and packed some staff. I went back to the N.C.I.S. to learn more about my mission.

Zivas P.O.V.:

Now we are at our hotel room. It looks nice. Tony was looking at the large T.V. but I was interested in only one thing. The fact that I had to be Tonys wife for 2 days wasn’t bad at all, actually I knew that unspeakable things will happen.

A.N. What do you think? I know it is kinda from the show but this is what I thought. ♥