Chapter 36

Tonys P.O.V.:

Next morning I woke up and decided to make breakfast for Ziva. I got up slowly so I would not wake up Ziva, took a shower and went to the kitchen. I cooked waffles with chocolate syrup and strawberries. Then I heard a noise coming from the bathroom so I went to see. I found Ziva throwing up. I held her hair and rubbed her back. “I hate morning sickness.” she said and got up. “I have cooked breakfast. Come eat.” I said to her. I went back to the kitchen and placed the waffles on the table. Ziva came in and we ate. I washed the dishes and we sat on the couch. “So Ziva are you going to tell me?” I asked her. “Yeah but I have to warn you about my hormones and the fact that I am really sensitive. So…I came back yesterday morning. I am going to stay in D.C. because I want to raise my child with my family. I decided to talk to Gibbs first but when I told him who the father was he got angry and started to yell at me. I cried and left. Then I came to your house.” she said. “So who is the father?” I asked her. “The father is… you.” she said and ran to my bedroom. I tried to open it but she had locked. I was so happy. I was going to be a father and the mother of my child is Ziva. “Ziva open the door. I want to talk to you.” I said. She didn’t answer. I found a way to open the door and I walked in. She was sitting on the floor and she was crying. I sat next to her and she rested her head on my shoulder. I took my hand and placed it on her shoulder. “Ziva why are you crying?” I asked her and wiped away her tears. “Because now you hate me and you will leave me.” she cried. “Zi I am never going to hate you. I love you and our baby. I want to be with you.” I said. “I love you too.” she said. Then the doorbell rang. “Come on let’s answer the door.” I said. I picked her up and we answered the door. Ιt was Gibbs.

Zivas P.O.V.:

After I told Tony that he is the father I was upset but when he told me that he will stay with me I felt happy again. When I saw Gibbs standing on the door I remembered what happened last night and I was ready to cry but I held it. “Hi Gibbs” I said. I was almost hiding behind Tony. “Hey Ziver. I wanted to talk to you about yesterday.” he said. “Come in boss.” tony said. We all sat on the couch to talk. “Look Ziver I know it was wrong to yell at you but you have to understand me. You told me that you have been dating Dinozzo over a year and now you are telling me that you are carrying his baby. It was shocking.” Gibbs said. “I know Gibbs and I know you don’t like it but I love Tony and this baby so you can’t do something to stop me.” I said. “And I will be here for Ziva and our baby. I love both of them and I will never leave them.” Tony said. He was so sweet. I smiled and put my hand on my baby bump. “I know and I was not going to do anything. I just wanted to say that I am happy for you.” Gibbs said. I got up and ran to the bathroom. I threw up and went back to the living room where I found Tony and Gibbs looking at me like I was a ghost. “Ziva are you ok?” Tony asked. “Yeah it was just morning sickness.” I said. “No we don’t mean that. You look pale.” Gibbs said. “Really? Well I feel dizzy but it is probably from the pregnancy…” I said and blacked out.

When I woke up I was on Tonys bed and he was sitting next to me. “Hey are you ok?” he asked. “What happened?” I asked. “You fainted from too much stress.”. I tried to get up but Tony stopped me. “You should get some rest.” he said. I laid back and fall asleep. Some hours later I woke up and found Tony on the same position as he was before I got to sleep. “How do you feel?” he stroked my hair. “I am fine, I think. Can I ask you something.” I said. “Yeah what is it?” he said. “Do you want to make dinner and invite everyone to tell them about the baby?” I asked him. “That is a great idea. By the way when do you have a doctor’s appointment?” he asked me. “In two hours”. “I will come with you.” he said. Two hours later we were ready to leave. We got into the car and drove to the doctor. We waited until the doctor yelled my name. We got into the room and I sat on that special chair. Then he put some cold jelly on my bump. “So you have a healthy… baby girl.” the doctor said. I was so happy, so was Tony. “See you in a month.” he said and we left. We went back home and decided to start cooking.

 A.N. Guys I promise that he will tell her about the song in the next chapter. So what do you think?