Chapter 32

A month later

I am in Berlin, with Tony. Yay! But we are here for a mission. We are here to catch Ilan Bondar, the guy who murdered my father. Me and Tony are sitting to a cafeteria and waiting a friend of mine who will help me. “So I was thinking…How about staying here for a while after the mission is over?” Tony asked me. “Sure why not?” I said. We talked for some minutes when I heard a familiar voice calling my name. I turned around and saw Adam. “Adam, hi. How are you?” I hugged him. I could see that Tony was a bit jealous so I sat next to him and kissed him. After 20 minutes Tony went to the bathroom, so it was just me and Adam. “So he is your new boyfriend?” Adam asked me. “Yes, I really love him and he loves me to.” I said happy. So I can’t do something to take you with me?” he said. “No, nothing.” I said. “Then I hope you to be happy with him.” he said. “Thanks.” I said. Then Tony came. “So are you ready to go?” I asked Tony. “Yeah lets go.” he said.

Me and Tony went back to our hotel room. “So what are we going to do until 8?” I asked and kissed him. “I’ll...go…take…a…shower…if you want…you can… join me.” he said between kisses. “I am hungry so I’ll go cook something.” I said. “Fine” he said and walked into the bathroom. I went to the kitchen and started making pasta. While I was cooking I felt Tony wrapping his arms around me. “What are you cooking sweet cheeks?” he asked and kissed my neck which made me giggle. “I am making pasta.” I said. “When is it going to be ready? I can eat a human right now.” he said. “I can see that. It is going to be ready in about…now.” I said and closed the cooker. I put the pasta on our plates and we sat on the couch. We ate and I fed him the rest of the food I didn’t ate. I went to the kitchen and washed the dishes. Tony came behind me and wrapped his arms around me. “You can’t keep your hands off me?” I asked him. “No I guess I can’t.” he said playfully. We made out for 10 minutes and then we got ready. I wore a short black dress with long sleeves which had a long cut. I did my hair straight, wore some make-up and put on my black high-heels. “Ziva are you ready?” Tony asked me. “Yeah” I waled in. “Omg Ziva you look very beautiful.” he said. “Thank you” I said.

While we were heading to the club, Tony slammed my butt which made me jump a bit. An hour later Adam called me and told me that Ilan would not appear. I told Tony and he asked me if we could stay. He took my hand and took me to the dance floor. We were dancing and I was looking into his green eyes. Then I had a flashback from when I was 13 and I was dancing with my father. He told me “One day you will dance with a man who deserves your love”. He was right. I love Tony very much and he loves me too.

Tonys P.O.V.:

Me and Ziva are heading back to the hotel. While we were dancing I was looking into Zivas eyes and I could see that they were full of love. I feel so happy that we are together. Then I notices that Ziva was trying to keep away the tears. I took her hand and intertwined our fingers. “Are you ok?” I asked her. “Yeah I am fine. I just remembered me and my father when I was a little kid.” she sniffled. “For everything you need you know I am here for you. At lo levad, remember?” I said to her.

We got off the car and went back to our room. “Do you want to watch a movie?” I asked her. “Sure” she said. We laid on the couch and watched the movie. Once in a while I was kissing her neck. “Tony can you please stop that? You are tickling me.” she giggled. She turned her face to me and kissed me. “And I wanted to say that you were very sweet before. I love you so much.” she said. “I love you too.” I said and kissed her. Some minutes later we  both fall asleep.

Ok so guys if you want me to update I want 3 comments and over 3 votes. It might seem mean but I can't do anything else. I am trying really hard for this book. Kisses....♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Love my followers and thank you all for reading and voting. ♥♥♥