Chapter 40

Zivas P.O.V.:

It has been 2 weeks since I left the hospital and I am finally 8 months pregnant. The bad thing is that my hormones and mood swings will drive everyone crazy. I got up, got ready and left for work. Tony had left earlier so I went by myself. When the elevator doors opened I ran to the bathroom and threw up. I ate a gum to take away the disgusting taste and went to the squad room which I found empty. I sat on my desk and saw a letter from Tony 'Hey sweet cheeks. We have a case but I'll be back soon. Go to Abby so you won't feel alone. Love you. Tony xxx.' I smiled. I went to Abbys lab and started yelling her name so she could turn down her loud music. When she noticed me she turned it off and hugged me. "Hi Ziva." Abby said. "Hi Abby." I said. "What are you doing here?" she said. "I felt  alone so I came here to see you." I said. "That is great! So tell me your news. How do you feel about having a baby? What about you and Tony?" she said without breathing. "I am really excited about the baby and Tony loves me so do I. So what about you?" I asked her. "Promise you won't tell anyone?" she said serious. "Of course I promise. I won't say a thing." I said. "Ok then... me and Mcgee are dating!!!" she said quietly so no one else would hear her but also very excited. "Abby this is amazing. I am so happy for you." I said. Then the guys came in. Tony came and wrapped his arms around me. "Hey how do you feel?" he gave me a quick kiss. "Fine..." I said and ran to the bathroom. I threw up and went back to Abbys lab where I saw the guys talking about something. "Hey what are you talking about?" I said. "Oh Gibbs invited us over to his house for dinner at night." Tony said. "Come on guys. We have a murderer to catch." Gibbs said and we went back to our places. At 7 in the afternoon Gibbs told us to go home. Me and Tony went back to our house and changed clothes. Today it was a really tiring day and I feel weak. We went to Gibbs house and everyone was already there. After we ate, we talked and laughed. "Ziva do you feel ok? You seem a bit tired." Tony said. "Yeah it was a tiring day but I'll be fine." I said. Some minutes later I felt more tired. "So now we are going to leave because Ziva is tired as I can see." Tony said. We said goodbye to everyone and returned back home.

Tonys P.O.V.:

I saw that Ziva was tired so we went back home. When I got out from the car Ziva was almost asleep. I opened her door and picked her up. I carried her inside and she started to open her eyes. "Sweetie go back to sleep. I'll carry you to bed." I said to her.  "Thank you. Good night, I love you." she said. I laid her to bed and kissed her forehead. "Good night I love you too." I said to her but she was asleep. I wore my pj' and went to sleep too.

When I woke up there was no Ziva so I went to the kitchen. "Ziva...are you awake?" I yelled but no one answered to me. I got worried and started looking all over the house. When I opened the bathroom door I saw her laying on the ground unconscious. I picked her up and called Gibbs. He told me to take her to the hospital. When we got to the hospital the doctors took her into a room. When the doctor walked out he told me that Ziva was too much tired and if we want the baby to born healthy she should rest more. I thanked him and walked into her room. I sat next to her and rubbed her bump. "Hi" Ziva said. "Ziva you almost send me to death. What happened?" I asked her. "Well I got up and went to the bathroom. I threw up and then I blacked out.". "Can you lay with me?" she asked. I laid next to her with one arm around her and the other on her baby bump. She rested her head on my chest and fell asleep. An hour later Abby, Mcgee and Gibbs came in. "So hoe is she?" Gibbs whispered so he would not wake her up. "She fainted because she was too much tired and if we want the baby to born healthy she should rest." I said. "Guys you look so cute! Let me take a picture." Abby said and took a picture of us with my phone. Some hours later the guys left and Ziva started to wake up. "How do you feel?" I kissed her head. "Perfect. When can I go home?" she said. "Whenever you want." I said.  "Can we leave now?" she asked with puppy eyes. "You know I can't resist to you but when you are giving me your puppy eyes I just want to kiss all over your beautiful face." I said and she blushed. "Come on then let's go." she said. We got back home and sat on the couch. "Ziva do you have any photos of you pregnant?" I asked her. She went into the bedroom and came back with some photos in her hand. "Here" she passed me the photos. "You look so amazing" I said. "Thanks" she said. "I wish I could be with you all these months." I said. "It is ok Tony. You are here now and that is all that matters." I said. "I love you." "I love you too."