Chapter 33

Tonys P.O.V.:

 Me and Ziva have been back to D.C. for two days. I was talking with Ziva when Parsons took her into the interrogation room. I thought about it for a minute and then I went into the other side and watched. “Agent David answer to me! DID YOU SLEPT WITH ADAM ESHEL?” Parsons asked her. I got angry and walked in. “The interrogation is over.” I said and Ziva stormed out. She ran into the elevator but before the doors could close I walked in. I pressed the emergency button and turned to Ziva. “What Tony?” she asked. “Can you please explain all this?” I asked confused. “It happened before we start dating. It was just an one night stand. Please don’t be mad.”. “I am not. It was just a little bit shocking. I love you and nothing can’t change this.” I kissed her. She hugged me and we stayed like that for some minutes. Gibbs called us and told us to hide from Parsons so we went back to my apartment. We sat on the couch and talked. “Are you sure you are ok with what happened?” she asked me. “Yes. Well at first I was angry but then I calmed down. “Ok. I am going to take a shower and then go to sleep. I feel dead tired.” she said and left. I could see that Ziva looked upset with the whole Adam thing.

Zivas P.O.V.:

I took a shower to clean my head and relax. After I got out of the bathroom, I wore my pajamas and went to the bathroom. Tony was already asleep so I laid next to him and fall asleep.

*Zivas nightmare*

“WE ARE OVER ZIVA! YOU DIDN’T TELL ME ANYTHING OF THIS!” Tony yelled. “Please…Tony don’t…leave.” I cried. Then a blonde girl came through the door and kissed him. He kissed her back and pointed his gun at me. “You don’t deserve to live.” he said and shot me.

*Nightmare over*

I shot up from my bed. I was sweating like crazy and I was crying really hard. “Shhh…Ziva…calm down. I am here.” Tony said. He wrapped his arms around me and I snuggled up my head on his chest. “Ziva what happened?” he asked me. “I…I saw a…a n…nightmare. You…you broke up w…with m…me, y…you kissed another g…girl and…and you s…shot me.” I cried. “Shhh…Ziva I am never going to break up with you. I love you and I would never leave you even if the most amazing woman in the world come and flirt with me. But for me you are the most amazing woman in the world.” he said. “Why do you have to be so sweet?” I asked him. “Because I love you.” he said. “I love you too.” I said and fall asleep again with no nightmares.

Tonys P.O.V.:

I woke up at 8 but Ziva was still sleeping. I got up quietly, took a shower and went to the kitchen to cook breakfast. I got a call from Gibbs.

T-Hey boss

G- Are you with Ziva?

T- Yes but she is still sleeping.

G- Ok take care of her. I know she is in shock.

T- Ok bye boss.

I hanged up and kept cooking. I made coffee and waffles with bacon. I went inside the room to wake up Ziva. I sat on the bed next to her and stroked her cheek with my thump. “Ziva…wake up. Breakfast is ready.” I whispered. She slowly started to open her eyes and I ran my fingers through her hair. “Good morning” she said. “Good morning” I gave her a kiss. We got up and went to the kitchen. We ate our breakfast and washed the dishes. After we were done I gave her a long passionate kiss which leaded to the bedroom.