Chapter 1

First chapter is now up! Please enjoy! Note: I based the twins off of the twin boys from an anime called Gakuen Babysitters! I highly recommend it, it made me cry from how cute it was!!!

_________________________________________

3rd Person pov

(h/l) (h/c) hair gently swayed back and forth as (y/n) wiped down the table. It was pretty early in the evening so the fact that it was so quiet was odd. Nice, but odd. Smiling, (y/n) straightened up the table for the next customer then leaned back to look at the clock.  She untied the apron around her waist and walked towards the back room just as the door to the cafe opened, the shrill sound of a bell ringing through the room. (e/c) eyes met ivy green as she smiled at the man who just entered. 

"Hi, can I help you?" She asked, her soft voice pleasing his ears. The man blushed and moved to scratch his neck. "Sorry, I don't want to stop you, you look to be on your way out, I can wait!" The man rushed though his words, the woman in front of him smiling and moving to tie her apron once again. 

"That's quite alright, it was quiet so I was going to leave early, I can help. What would you like?" She asked, the green-haired man smiled and blushed. "Uh, medium black coffee, please!" He almost shouted, (y/n) giggled at the man and turned to the coffee maker to begin his order.

Izuku pov

'Oh my god! She's so cute! Why do I feel like I know her from somewhere...' I thought to myself, watching the woman in front of me make my coffee. If I'm being honest with myself, I never even wanted the coffee, I saw her through the window when I walked by and just stopped. I saw her smiling to herself as she cleaned up and couldn't help but stare. When I saw her begin to get ready to leave I panicked and ran in. 

"So, what's your name?" I asked, nervously. She smiled and turned to look at me, "I'm (y/n), its nice to meet you!" She cheered. (y/n)? Even that name is familiar. She peered into my eyes and asked, "And you are?" 

I laughed nervously to myself. "Sorry! My names, Izuku Midoriya, its nice to meet you too!" I told her, the blush was building up until I was sure I was more red than my actual skin tone. 'God she's so pretty! I can't help but blush when she says anything, or when she smiles at me. I'm twenty-one years old dammit, I shouldn't act like such a love struck teenager anymore!'

Paying for my coffee, I sat and chatted with (y/n), learning more and more about her, there was nobody else in the cafe, just me and her. My coffee had long turned cold and we'd been talking for about fifteen minutes, I had just steeled my nerves enough, I was going to ask her! "Um, I hope this isn't too forward, I was wondering if you maybe wanted to-"

The ringing of the cafe door opening cut me off, as well as two pairs of tiny feet running in, "Mama! Mama!" Two boys shouted, charging straight to where (y/n) was stood, hugging her legs as she untied her apron. My world shattered. She was mom? Which meant she is most likely in a relationship. I have no chance. I felt my face go pale. I hardly knew this girl and yet, I was devastated. 

(y/n) grinned widely, kneeling down to the boys' height, holding them close and smothering them in kisses, "Hiya loves! How was your day with grandma?" She asked them, I could see just how relieved she was when they were near. The boys had chestnut brown hair and big green eyes. One of the boys was sat on the floor, still cuddling (y/n)'s leg and he was staring directly at me, causing me to freeze. 

The little boy was undoubtedly gorgeous, which made sense when you looked at his mother, they had the same nose and facial structure. His brother was talking with their mom animatedly, (y/n) responding sometimes with a close-eyed smile, but the smaller brother just kept looking at me. I lifted a hand and sent him a gentle wave, causing his eyes to widen and fill with tears, he let out a cry and buried his face in his mother's stomach.