Introduction to Characters and Story!

Welcome to my newest story! I don't really have an idea of how to end this story, whether I should so multiple endings in this book or branch off into other books for each character! Let me know what you guys would prefer! Anyway, this chapter is getting down the basics, character names and descriptions, that kind of thing, enjoy! Xxx

IMAGE: Yuuma is the smiley boy at the top of the picture, Kei is the shy looking boy at the bottom.

Starting off simply, you! The reader! 

Name: (y/n) (l/n)
Age: 21
Parents: (m/n) & (f/n) (l/n)
Quirk: (y/n) has the ability to sing and change a person's emotion as well as strengthen and enhance another person's quirk with her voice, the perfect quirk for a support hero. (y/n) mostly uses her quirk to calm her boys down.
Personality: 
-(y/n) is known by anyone who meets her as sweet, kind and beautiful. 
-People see what happened to her as unfair for such a good person. 
-She never shouts or raises her voice, so when she does everyone takes notice.

Backstory: (y/n) became pregnant at seventeen because she and her then boyfriend weren't careful enough, quite simple (Stay safe children!). Her boyfriend found out but wanted nothing to do with the child, or rather, as (y/n) finds out, children. Nine months later, (y/n) gave birth to twin boys, Yuuma and Kei. Her parents supported her unconditionally and accepted that she didn't want too much help as she wanted to raise the boys her way. She hasn't seen her ex since he left and doesn't intend on seeing him again. 

(y/n) began working at an up and coming cafe when the boys were two, leaving the boys with her parents for the days she was working, sometimes bringing them with her. She is known to always have a smile and often brought in customers with her happy and sweet personality. She lives in a small but comfortable flat with her sons and tries her hardest to get them everything they want, even if they don't ask for much. She loves her sons more than anything and has a bad habit of putting their well-being before her own.

Your Sons!

Name: Yuuma (l/n) 
Meaning: Yuuma - Leisure. He was born at a leisurely pace compared to his brother and his personality matches his name well. 
Age: 4
Birthday: October 12th (8:16 AM)
Family: (y/n) (l/n) (Mother), Kei (l/n) (Twin Brother) & Unknown Father
Nicknames: Pebble (Given by his mother), Ani  {Meaning 'big brother'} (Given by Kei)
Quirk: Industrial Control - Yuuma is able to control and manipulate most man-made objects, an incredibly powerful quirk that he did not inherit from either of his parents.
Personality: 
-Yuuma is confident but laid-back, he is incredibly protective of both his mother and his little brother.
- Out of the two boys, he is more confident and popular in school, he is likeable and able to make friends easily but never leaves his brother on his own, often denying other's offers of friendship when he realised how uncomfortable his brother was.
- Even though he is usually calm, he get riled up easily when he is taken for granted or underestimated, he tends to get in fights to prove himself or defend his family.
- Wants to become a hero to protect his mother and brother at all costs!
Favourite Heroes: Cementoss (Gold Generation), Ground Zero (Platinum Generation).

Name: Kei (l/n)
Meaning: Kei - Blessing. Kei was born quite a long time after his brother for twins because there were complications with his birth, after nearly losing him, (y/n) named him Kei, because she was so blessed he was in her life, safe.
Age: 4
Birthday: October 12th (8:52 AM)
Family: (y/n) (l/n) (Mother), Yuuma (l/n) (brother) & Unknown Father
Nicknames: Sweet-pea (Given by his mother), Brother Nature & Otouto (Given by Yuuma)
Quirk: Kei has a dual quirk! He can communicate with animals and has a decent amount of control over natural substances, like plants.
Personality: 
- Kei wants to be just like his Ani!
- He is sweet like his mother, as well as quiet and shy.
- When he is under stressful circumstances (like meeting new people), he gets nervous and tends to stutter.
- However, when he is at home with (y/n) and Yuuma, he can be loud, playful and more confident. 
- Like his brother, Kei wants to grow up to be a hero so he can prove he is just as amazing as his Ani! He wants to protect everyone but mostly his mother and big brother.
Favourite Heroes: Eraser Head (Gold Generation), Shoto and Deku (Platinum Generation)

*Generations - This is set after the events of the main characters at UA High, so in this story, the newest, most powerful heroes are known as the Platinum Generation. The older, more powerful heroes, like Eraser Head and Hawks, are the Gold Generation and so on...

And that is everyone! I may wind up adding OCs and therefore I will update the book on their stats and stuff. I hope you will enjoy my newest book!